Reviews for After the Riot
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Very true to their characters. Great work.
Mere24 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow, I cannot believe that I have never read this before now. This is beautifully written. I have often wondered what no waiting time would do to the proposal!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Clever: still producing the same outcome, even without the elements that the characters in the original story brought to the scene. Yet still in-character! If they had been given this chance, this is exactly how it would have turned out. Very nice. :)
LadyForrest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was exciting. I also wondered what would of happened if John had stayed and sent his mother to get the dr. Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I enjoyed this chapter very much thank you. It has always annoyed me that Mr Thronton listened to his mother and waited till the next day. Look forward to the continuing story .
Sacredwoman2k chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You should continue developing this story. This is very good.

sacredwoman
brkfstattiffys chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was a really good story. Very believable with the characters. Will you continue it or will it be a one shot?
kandern chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Awwwwwwwww, it's still sad and didn't really change things between them. My heart breaks for Thornton who made himself vulnerable in declaring himself. Come on, Margaret, open yourself up to this dear man!
neska-polita chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is a very interesting exploration of an alternative situation, I really liked it. Margaret's words are rough and she regrets them very soon... really fits in the story. Congratulations!