Reviews for Ravenfair
SoujaLightFaerie chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
You should really continue with this story. I am falling in love with this, sighing dreamily the entire time at the thought of Buck. I really want to see them kiss. Please...please...please continue with this story! It's so wonderful!
brankel1 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I totally love it.
Lana Coombe chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
So glad to see another chapter. Poor old Buck, still has it bad for Branwen - in fact I think he's tumbling big time! Hope I'll get more time to come on the soon. X
Mercy2908 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Thanks for the new chapter. You describe things very, very well. I like your skill with words... really beautiful sentences. Buck and Branwen are too perfect. You know I'm very particular about OCs, and I am quite critical of them, so don't mind me. But I hope Branwen is not so perfect as she now sounds. LOL I'd love to see some imperfection in her, and not weakness, you know what I mean?

Something that surprised me is Emma. She uses the term family very loosely, doesn't she? She calls family this girl who is practically a stranger to her. I guess she's just kind. :)

Thanks, and nice job.
JayLaw chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
*Sniffle*!
Such beautiful words!
I really liked the character development in this chapter. Hehehe. No, really!
I think you did a great job making all the different ideas your own. I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait for the rest of the story! So exciting! The tension and drama, all the unanswered questions from the last chapter, and now the budding interest between these two in this chapter?! Yeah, I think you got a best-seller here, girlfriend!
Reading the past chapters makes me even wonder who the hell I think I am, tryin to change how you write? You are a fanTAStic writer, girl! Don't ever doubt your ability to weave a story that is interesting, fun, and engaging. You sure as heck did that already without me.
I am honored to have been part of your process for this, though.
I am enjoying this story immensely, and I thank you again for writing anything at all. You are amazing!
Sincerely,
-me
flutegirl.anita chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
This chapter left me squeeing so hard. I loved it from start to finish. It is wonderful to watch you grow as a writer. I love all the little moments of trepidation and worry -it was so cute. Then the conversation was so worth the wait. This chapter was just magic.
signefalls chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Wonderful! Just splendid. So much emotion in their first meeting. So much unspoken, held back and yet there are hints of what is to come in what they do say, how they touch... in spite of themselves. I can't wait for more. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
CindyPio chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I am so glad Buck finally got to talk to Branwen! A delightful story, I can't wait for the next update...
BrilliantDarkness chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Oh the pride to read this chapter...to have seen it in its earlier forms and now...llike watching a child head off to school or something. This is beautiful. The strength that is coming into both their voices. The mysteries yet to be revealed...but being hinted at all the same. Keep up the good work, lady writer. You have a gift. It is a gift to allow us to travel so completely to another world in another time. Please never consider hiding your gift again. I could not bear it.-J
StarRider1 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
:-) You're doing fantastic-I love the story-Buck deserves his happy vision of his future!
Mercy2908 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Thanks
Mercy2908 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Thanks for the chapter. I've just read it. The characters' passion seems to be overwhelming. I usually like some more gradual discovery of feelings, but you've done a good job in this case. I guess what they have is a physical attraction because that is all they know about each other. I'm not sure if you plan to have them being disappointed with each other. That would be an awesome twist. :) Thanks!
CindyPio chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Buck & the Devlins - why does this make me nervous? Can't wait for Branwen to be well so that loopy grin stays on Buck's face. Update soon!
JayLaw chapter 5 . 10/31/2012