Reviews for Towerlocked
panadonia chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
*subbed*
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Sepsis chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
It must be horrible to know that the only people who she meets in her tower (even if only for such a short time) are going to die. :( But then again, I really liked it how she knew she had to be strong and a fighter to escape one day.
LenaLove chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter
Sepsis chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
God, it must have been so creepy to have Finn watch her all this time. She cant really do anything against it and he uses that.

"She closed her eyes, placing a hand on her heart to feel its strong beat. It was growing too, despite everything."
Wow, I really loved this part! :)
LenaLove chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Great chapter.
sgcycle chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
This was a great new chapter. You're story is short but what is written is very well done. I particularily like reading of Snow showing compassion and hope even in her time as a prisoner. She has true, untouchable beauty.

Will we be seeing more interactions with other prisoners? Maybe one of the village girls?
Sepsis chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Oh wow! I guess Ravenna didn't only use girls to get younger through them? Or maybe he was sent there because he was a normal prisoner.. Anyway, I can understand that Snow thinks he was sent to her so that she would see that there's not hope for her, even though at first I didn' think that way. But it really makes sense. :)
And god, I loved your idea! That Snow should loose the hope she still has but in the end she was the one who gave the man hope! It's really fitting perfectly to her because she's such a good person and helps others if she can help them. :)
PlainJane101 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Very well written. It's short, but each short chapter speaks a message of hope. It truly does.

Svidi
LenaLove chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Aww I think its sweet that snow tried to instill some hope in the old man.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Fantastic emotions. Loved it!
-LenaLove
Sepsis chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
I really like Snow Whites thoughts here. :) how she already (and still) knows that her beauty is also inside of her and that nobody can take that away from her. :)
LenaLove chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
AWww poor snowy. Hope u update soon.
Sepsis chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
That was perfect! :) I loved the beginning of the movie where Snow white was in her tower. I dont really know why but the way she sat there all alone.. God, I dont know. :)
LenaLove chapter 4 . 6/21/2012