Reviews for Astral Link
mraceng chapter 9 . 9/30
...Damn. Even if he did that to me I would've just fired him or shot him.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 3 . 8/6
Usually, when a Queen isn't present, a drone or warrior will morph into a Queen, taking up the role. This is my third time reading this story, and the thought just struck me: Why didn't Sophie (I know that's not her name just YET, but...) change to become a Queen?
SamDeanLove chapter 10 . 7/26
LOVE! More please! )
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/25
ch 1
Ch 10
By the way what is the name of the sequal ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 7/25
Ch 10

The end was great , wonderful .

The begining was little dry and as well the unpleasant situation but the rest was briliant .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 7/25
ch 8

It melkts the hearth , so charming .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/25
Ch 4

It's simple not showing agression but curiosity and gentleness and most living creatures even the most vicious wouldn't be anymore but friends and guardians .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/25
ch 2 That implanting the parasitic embrion into the host little disturbes me and gives me dry , sour acidic taste imagining it especially when Kile doesn't suspects anything .

And the thing whitch is provably eating him inside or absorbing somehow part of the food .

I know tht he should sirvive somehow with that situation but tht doesn't lower the uncoumfortable feeling .
kazdaseer1216 chapter 10 . 7/21
this is such a great story. are you going to make a second story.
Best dead space cameo ever!
Seriously! NEC-002 slasher? That was rather good! I hope that you do a avp/dead space crossover in the future.
Still love it :p
typhoon chaos chapter 7 . 3/19
Damn. Just... Words fail to describe how good this is. I mean, here I am, the guy with the emotional range of a pot of petunias, and you've left me in tears. I have no criticism, because I couldn't have possibly done anything like this. Keep up the good work.
Aramus13 chapter 10 . 3/16
That ending, is, Perfect!

I would love to see Kyle and Sophie again, on their new home?

10/10 would read again and again !
Aramus13 chapter 8 . 3/15
The confession of love! And first kiss!
My heart is a puddle now