Reviews for Astral Link
AthdaraSeleya chapter 10 . 8/23
I've just finished reading this wonderful story of yours and loved every bit of it. It's one of the best (if not the best) Xenomorph/Human stories out there! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel now.
One of the many things I really appreciated in this story, is the fact that you didn't ruin it with countless lemons. I love how pure their love is, how deep their mind link affects both of them. This is so beautiful, I have no words.
Also, your writing style is superb. I've started with 'Tears in Heaven' when I came across your profile and already loved the beauty of this. You're an amazingly talented writer! Just keep up your great work!
PokeGamma54 chapter 10 . 5/11
I've never really read any stories on this website other than pokemon ones, but this story with a Xenomorph in it is a very good read so far, I just can't wait to read more! Keep it up!
Maxton chapter 1 . 4/11
The story that inspired me to write. I reread this classic often. More importantly then the story itself, was the new friendship I gained from it.

CD, I thank you for this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Whyd they have to wait days just for bigger room and bed seems more like an hours project rather than a days project
GDeNofa chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
This turned out to be a great read. I laughed out loud when Sophie used Ripley's famous line on Catherine. That reference was perfect for that part!
mraceng chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
...Damn. Even if he did that to me I would've just fired him or shot him.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Usually, when a Queen isn't present, a drone or warrior will morph into a Queen, taking up the role. This is my third time reading this story, and the thought just struck me: Why didn't Sophie (I know that's not her name just YET, but...) change to become a Queen?
SamDeanLove chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
LOVE! More please! )
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
ch 1
Ch 10
By the way what is the name of the sequal ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Ch 10

The end was great , wonderful .

The begining was little dry and as well the unpleasant situation but the rest was briliant .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
ch 8

It melkts the hearth , so charming .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Ch 4

It's simple not showing agression but curiosity and gentleness and most living creatures even the most vicious wouldn't be anymore but friends and guardians .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
ch 2 That implanting the parasitic embrion into the host little disturbes me and gives me dry , sour acidic taste imagining it especially when Kile doesn't suspects anything .

And the thing whitch is provably eating him inside or absorbing somehow part of the food .

I know tht he should sirvive somehow with that situation but tht doesn't lower the uncoumfortable feeling .