Reviews for Astral Link
LunarrOsi chapter 8 . 22h
Ah~ Believe i said this before, but God Damn~ I missed this... i love re-reading these! If only there were more Fanfics like these!
Erin Tesden chapter 1 . 4/8
Wow, its been a long time since i read this fic.
Now im re-reading it seems so good as i remember.

I cant wait to Sophie to appear!
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 8 . 1/20
I really like this story. Well written, settings are described well in a manner that flows smoothly without going overboard. Planning of story elements is evident (unlike mine where it is sometimes as I go, or a chapter or two in advance).

Great wok! Looking forward to more chapters!
Ananya-Talvi chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
I've just finished reading this wonderful story of yours and loved every bit of it. It's one of the best (if not the best) Xenomorph/Human stories out there! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel now.
One of the many things I really appreciated in this story, is the fact that you didn't ruin it with countless lemons. I love how pure their love is, how deep their mind link affects both of them. This is so beautiful, I have no words.
Also, your writing style is superb. I've started with 'Tears in Heaven' when I came across your profile and already loved the beauty of this. You're an amazingly talented writer! Just keep up your great work!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
PokeGamma54 chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
I've never really read any stories on this website other than pokemon ones, but this story with a Xenomorph in it is a very good read so far, I just can't wait to read more! Keep it up!
Maxton chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
The story that inspired me to write. I reread this classic often. More importantly then the story itself, was the new friendship I gained from it.

CD, I thank you for this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Whyd they have to wait days just for bigger room and bed seems more like an hours project rather than a days project
GDeNofa chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
This turned out to be a great read. I laughed out loud when Sophie used Ripley's famous line on Catherine. That reference was perfect for that part!
mraceng chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
...Damn. Even if he did that to me I would've just fired him or shot him.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Usually, when a Queen isn't present, a drone or warrior will morph into a Queen, taking up the role. This is my third time reading this story, and the thought just struck me: Why didn't Sophie (I know that's not her name just YET, but...) change to become a Queen?
SamDeanLove chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
LOVE! More please! )
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
ch 1
Ch 10
By the way what is the name of the sequal ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Ch 10

The end was great , wonderful .

The begining was little dry and as well the unpleasant situation but the rest was briliant .