Reviews for Let Sleeping Beasts Lie
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Dude, I love you. My state is so forgotten and under appreciated, so I'm reaaaaaally happy that someone has made a fanfic about NJ. I mean, even if I live in like, the Capr May area, I think this is pretty accurate description of the Jersey Devil. It is part of our history as a state, even if it is a legend...

I can die happy now... ((username: Strawberriez-And-Sunshine))
Almiaranger chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Great story so far! I am, in fact, in New Jersey at the moment since I come here every summer to chillax. It's funny, I've always known the tales of the devil but never thought they'd be made into an awesome fanfic. Keep up the good work, this fic brings me back to when I was little! :D
GreyMoth chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
This is a wonderful idea! I love a well thought out supernatural/ horror every now and then, and this one promises to be fun and exciting.
Just one thing I feel the need to point out: you're rushing it a bit. Don't be scared to take time and describe things, add things, etc. I personally love reading stories where the writing is on the poetic side; unrushed, descriptive, and written with a flow that sucks you in.
Good luck, and I look forward to chapter 4!
91RedRoses chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
YEAH! Alfred has help! That devil won't know what hit it when it has to face the Mighty FACE FAMILY! I am so happy to see this updated. Really love this story! Can't wait to see more and see how FACE puts the Devil in his PLACE (see I rhymed, because I am cool like that ;) lol).
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
looooooooooooved it!
Hinata28h chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Oh I can't wait to read more! X3
emodevasdarkfollowing chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
oh my motherfucking GOD! your story literally scared the crap out of me you have to continue it! I need to know what happens next I really am enjoying it anyway hope you update soon and I will no longer read your story at night I think I can only read it during the daytime because I couldn't even move from my bed I was so scared lol great job on the fear factor! lol the story might give me nightmares for a week but I don't care I still wanna read it!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This is awesome! I love it!
Hinata28h chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue!

X Infinity!

This is so freakin' Awesome! I love the suspense!
Junwoo chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
EXCELLENT. STORY. It's so amazing.

Haha it's only been two chapters and I feel like im going to explode if I dont read more!

You're writting style is so lovely. It's very descriptive. I can picture eveything that's going on in the story.

So keep up the good work. Update soon? c-:
91RedRoses chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
...Wow. This is terrific. The narrative really flows and I like the characterization of how Alfred is more than a Nation when you talk about how he is happy to feel the animals coming back. And the "Devil" is really cool too! Loving it!
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
awesome!
Cynmia chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I blink, and post the second chapter.

I'm hooked already Cannot wait for the next part. I really like your writing. The story is vivid in my mind, and this Jersey Devil is intriguing; more so because now Alfred's caught up with the tale and truth... ohhh, this is good.

Annddd then Matt and the others come in and I just cannot wait to read the rest of it. XD Great job so far!