Reviews for I'm Here to Protect You
Disaster's Playfield chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
*meep*
*shuts down*
Nothing has the right to be this cute.
NOTHING!
So much yesh I loved this like you would not believe.
Malica15 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
My gosh, so cute! It was so sweet! Brotherly fluff! :D
Love Love Love chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is quite positively the cutest damn thing I've ever read, and I'm actually serious here. I can imagine each pose and the scenery so perfectly, I honestly bet something like this happens at least once a week with these guys.
If not the flufadorable Chase, then Dax- and well any member of the gang since it is Dax after all.

(But I do adore the little comment about a commotion in the morning I have to say. I mean I'm formulating my own little story just reading this- I love it!)
You are very talented I have to say, I do hope to see more for this fandom anytime soon. I've honestly only watched two episodes;; The last one only an hour ago (if that), I clicked on the fanfiction webpage by mistake and couldn't resist searching it up. I'm glad that little gems like this exist, it honestly made me smile- hell, I'm still smiling.
Thank-you.

IT'S JUST THE CUTEST THING IN THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE! AUHH!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Chase thinking Bren is his brother is so amazing. I can so see that! I love it!
Posco chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Aw...that was so cute I love the little Chase-Bren bromance in there, XD! I also love how you included the, "That would definitely cause a commotion in the morning" part!