Reviews for Dawnie
Slayer87 chapter 6 . 5/13/2003
Wow! This is such a good story! I just read chapters 1-6 in under a half hour. I like you're writing, you use big words and different adjectives to describe things. I wish I did that for my stories. I like Phoenix. He reminds me of I guy I know at school, who by the way has the same good looks and charm. Ok, back to the story. the way you have the characters speak is exactly what I picture them to say. You really know the characters well and put good words in their mouths. Keep writing, as this story has great potential and I'll keep reading. I do only have one question though. From what I read in chapter 1, Willow doesn't go with Giles to England? I know this is two weeks or so after "Grave", and since Spike returned so soon, I guess you're not following the path of the season 7 premiere are you? Oh well, I don't care either way. Love your fic, and keep up the good writing!
timeends chapter 6 . 5/13/2003
Please make Spike acts like what he is in T.V. to show that he has a soul and different pre-souled Spike. It is okay that he is not crazy.
mamadd chapter 6 . 5/13/2003
great story, like how spike comes back with soul but not crazy, i think it can really has a good beginning, don't give up on it, the speed it just right.
artemis66 chapter 6 . 5/12/2003
this is so good update soon. i love this
Randy Bly chapter 5 . 3/1/2003

since you want all kinds of reviews ill give you all in one.

1. This story rocks and has great potential, keep going baby!

2. This story blows chunks and should be used in a bird cage as a toilet.

3. You really need to work on the characters.

P.S. im only serious bout #1
dustyvamp chapter 4 . 12/16/2002
Hey! This is really good! I just found it and I hope that u continue!
Lia chapter 4 . 12/16/2002
A very well written chapter. I liked the awkwardness and uncertainity of both characters-you managed to capture a very difficult moment between two very unsure and complicated people.
a reader chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
this is really good! keep up the great work and please post more soon!
AngelLLY chapter 3 . 9/18/2002
ummm, is that the end. It was pretty good. Has a lot of potential.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
This sounds really interesting so far, please update soon! I want to see what happens!
Flitter chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
o god! (sniff) that was fantastic! i want more! sweetie, you are one *hell * of a writer. not too sure bout the underwear fetish of Spike's tho(giggles)
sali chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Excellent start..looking forward to more.
littleme chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Very good! write more please!
samson chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
great so far, keep going.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Hey! I love it so far! keep it coming !

~Happy Reading!