Reviews for Best Gift
DarkPharaoHikari chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Hey ya,

this story is sooooo cute ! Really, I like it! It's wonderful, that Toshiro gave Ju-chan his present...They are really like father and son. Thank you for this!
But his thoughts about the Sotaicho are really funny

Best wishes,
Hikari
oakleaf chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Great story idea, but the story itself needs a bit more proof reading. For example, the divisions have captains, not captions.
Aside from that, it was a pretty good story. Well done!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Toshiro Logic! It is such a wonderful and humorous thing!:
Milica-Tanja chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This brought tears to my eyes.
writerseal chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
One word : ADORABLE!
XD
The-Lady-Smaell chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
*Grins*

I don't care if it's a bit OOC.. (It really is only a little) This is freaking adorable beyond words.

Toshiro was just so cute in the way he fretted over the gifts and his reaction to giving Yama-Jii his had me chuckling like a crazy person.

And the Ukitake bit was just... Awwwww *Squeezes Toshi & Ukki tightly*.

Right now I've surpressed my inner fangirl...

There were a few teeny-tiny technical mistakes (The odd word being missed out etc.) But it's probably me just being a hypocritical nit-picker lol.

Either way I really, /really/ enjoyed this and for a first attempt at Bleach it was a Damn fine one.

Keep up the good work.

Smaell
YaoiLord chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Happy Fathers' Day to your Father, whoever he is. Hehe. :D And nice story. :) Keep it up. ;)
TsukiYamazakura chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Love the story :) but, you do know fathers day isnt tommorow either though, right? its the second of september. (Today is the 17th of june)