Reviews for Bridge to Terabithia 2: The Dark Ruler
Awesome chapter
Max chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That can't be right the body is in the creek you need to go down there and find the body and sure she maybe got hit by a rock that doesn't mean give up looking for it that creek is overflowing by the rain
Sydney Crump chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I am a very big fan of Bridge to Terabithia. I am only actually 10 so it might sound a little weird for me to be saying this, but I read your story, well chapter, and I thought it was really good. I've actually always wanted for their to be a 2nd Bridge to teribithia, and I think you did very good on your rough draft.
Ralph Bautista chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh. . how I wish Bridge to Terabithia to have a part 2 . . . thanks for writing and sharing. . this. . . I can now sleep tonight.. thanks. . never stopped crying since I saw the movie. . it was hard to find something to make me smile again .. so thank you . God Bless . . and may Leslie Burke be saved from the Dark Master. .thanks. . unknown guy is out...Peace.
583308tiffany chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
how did u see the movie I am looking for it on youtube.
nicole chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
this story was great
Amin chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Please tell me how to find the movie bridge to terabitia 2
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Well it has potential but for a story seems too fast paced. I mean needs more... You know... Realism but very good. Wonder if there will be a squeal!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
is this really the second part of the movie!
are they making the movie...?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Spelling Error: Ex; "He looked threw everything." threw is supposed to be through I spotted that when I was reading and when I was going back to look for it I missed it like 3 times xD A well hidden spelling error xD
I really like the story so far though the chapter is kind of short.
Oh, and all the dialouge: Ex;""hey mom, can I ask you something?" Jess asked." I brought up this example because dialouge starts off with a capital letter and I noticed that mistake throught the whole writing peice "hey" should have been Hey. The only exception would be something like this Ex; "I can't believe the police didn't look for her body. I mean," Jess clinched his fists on his drawing pad. On his drawing pad was a picture of Leslie's head. "it's just stupid! I wouldn't have stopped searching until it was found!" That may not be the best example but hopefully you got my point which was "I mean it's just stupid!" was one sentence.
Wow I think I just bored myself :) But anyway, I think you have a good story starting right now and I hope you finish this looks like a promising start
tommyfan5556205 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
maddemmy17 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I cannot wait to see what happens next. I hope that he find her and there's a little bit of romance between the two! :) please update soon!
Vampilla is 2 lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Hahaha, well hello there I'm Vampilla! Great job on your first story! The chapter was a little short, but that's alright. Your writing style sort of took on the imagery and mind set of someone Jess's age. Now I don't know YOUR age (if I did that'd be creepy haha) but you captured his personality easily.

Now I won't lie. I've been hunting for a Bridge To Terabithia (can't spell worth crap) story for help with the Bridge To Terabithia play I'm gonna be in. SO! This really really helped me out with the mindset of Jess which I HOPE will benefit me :D THANK YOU! Maybe I won't be cast as 'Tree' because of your story!

Savannah chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Hehe very good nd insteresting. I saved it on

My iPod .