Reviews for A thorn, an echo
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 4/8
Hahaha, This is cute. XD
Kryton chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
I loved it. I still want to know who made it top heeheh
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Updateeee! Viva! Thanks for the update!
DaisyPhantom chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
worth the wait! im glad u decided to finish this, & the ending was well written! i crave more of this pairing tho. im lucky u gave us at least this much, i think it would b pushing it to ask u to at least consider writing another chapter or maybe an epilogue? idk.. regardless, this was great! as usual
mrsklemzak chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Ahh not a bad ending. Was expecting more sexy times, but that's ok.

I personally love this pairing and am sad it's not really canon.

Nice work!
ybarry chapter 5 . 10/20/2014

I always thought Antonio and kotetsu were deeper than just acquaintances ...
antonio was the one that informed the others about kotetsu's daughter
and more than likely knew tomoe and her death ..I had a feeling the creatures
or the producers of the tv series never really delved deeper into a perfectly plausible relationship

So thank you for this ..i'm glad someone other than I thought about it ...
I think the bulltank and wild tiger are good together
A Brilliant Loser chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Had to reread this because it's been a little while but oh man i remember why o enjoyed this.

Thank you for writing this and again thank you!
DaisyPhantom chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
ok so im gonna need u 2 finish this story bc ive been waiting for over a year for the next chapter.
NeverlanD chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
you should try to finish this you know the story
PriestessOfNox chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Them grocery shopping together was adorable beyond reason. And the bit after the bar, Kotetsu diving into a relationship he doesn't even remember and being the one to make the first move was sweet, mouth watering and heart breaking all at the same time. Please update soon.
Othaniel chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Waaaaaaah! Can't wait for the next installment! I was so excited to see this had updated. _ Gnee
Hono no Kage chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
TT_TT Stay strong Antonio!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Gao! I've been waiting or an actual romance fic between this two, thank you so much! TTuTT Go Antonio, I'm rooting for you. I wonder how is Blue Rose going to react hehe.
PriestessOfNox chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is an amazing concept. I love being in Antonio's head especially since he didn't get the love he deserved in the show. I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
DaisyPhantom chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
So amazing ;_; I love the way you portrayed all the characters in here! I'm really patiently waiting for a kiss or for Antonio to pounce on Kotetsu or SOMETHING! Gahh. I just recently got into this paring, & it's very refreshing when all you've read up to this point was TigerxBunny fics. Good going! Can't wait for the next chapter!