Reviews for JUST A FOOL FOR YOU ANYWAY
angel1002 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
AWE. The first meeting post breakup...awkward but good for Janet for trying to smooth it over. What she said made sense about not moving back right away becasue they were just beginning again but in the end, I am glad she decided to stay. It was meant to be.

Very tricky at the end. I had to reread the line with Eddie and Jane't name. A perfect ending. Great Job!
angel1002 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
What a perfect HOT reunion chapter. It's just what they nedded! I am more impressed with Brett with every chapter.
angel1002 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
FINALLY! It's about time those two finally made their way back to each other. Poor, Poor Janet. I am so glad that she opened up to Eddie about her pastr. I think that it helped Eddie understand her better. It's just sad that it never happened before.

I feel bad for Casssie but it seems that she knew it was coming and kudos to Brett for putting his feelings for Janet to the side so she could be happy. It shows how much he cares for her. I actually like him.

Great job
octrdlurker chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I'm so happy everything ended well! I would love to read a sequel with baby Latekka on board!
hookedonfanfics chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Soooo good! I LOVE the Happy Donut shop, and its owner! :) Hee hee.
Everything really fell into place... like it should have after our last episode of OR.
Rory and Ikey... awesome! LOL
You had me a little nervous with Janet going back to NY. You actually made me like Rory. Never thought that would happen. Ha ha.
Loved this story. One of my new favs! If you'd like to write a sequel, you know I'm all about that! :)
Huds2n chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
What an awesome chapter and ending to the story although I am sad that it is ending...I'll admit. I did like the interaction with Janet and Cassie...that is Janet always the one to be sensitive to others. I LOVED the reference of The Happy Donut restaurant and the owner Alishia - very clever! You know I would love to see a sequel because I just can't get enough of Jeddie but you could start another story too...either way I will be happy...Such an amazing chapter for a great story...Love it!
angel1002 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Wow. I can't believe Janet stayed away for sixteen months and so much had changed. I am glad that Janet found happiness in New York and changed her life but I miss the old Janet and I loved it when Eddie told her he thought she was beautiful before she was thin. Now to me, Cassie sounds a lot like Janet. Since Eddie couldn't have Janet he found the next best thing but he doesn't love her, especially since he thinks of Janet every day.

Janet made an excellent point in the truck after the kiss. It was just like before except the cast of characters have changed. Eddie needs to figure out what and who he wants; they both do.
angel1002 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Really? She is moving. Nothing is easy for those two. Poor Janet with hthe miscarriage. I was hoping the loss would bring them together. They were so close but Janet is pulling away and I really can't blame her after everything she and Eddie had been through but she can't move to New York. It can't happen.

And Roster is a jerk for letting Janet and Eddie believe that they slept together.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Wow. How can things go from wonderful to so horrible so quickly. Their night was perfect. Assuming is what started this whole mess in the first place. When will those two learn to talk to each other?

My heart is breaking for Janet right now but I can't blame her for ending everything with Eddie but it doesn't mean that I am happy about it. You have to fix this.
angel1002 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
How sweet was it that Eddie ran a bath and then was gentleman enough to walk out while she got in and the fact that they didn't talk while she was bathing...just being together was enough for them proves that they love each other.

I'm glad that Janet finally asked him why and it was so sweet when Eddie told her how long he has loved her. I loved it.
angel1002 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
WOW. What a huge first chapter. I think it's great that Janet was/is a girl that was not lacking for male interests but her choices leave a little to be desired...AKA...Matt, Brett and Ray. Ewww. I love how jealous Eddie got. It shows how much he loves her. My favorite part was how angry Eddie got that Janet let Brett get a little action in the back room when she never let him. I think she knew he would know what was going on and she wanted to make him jealous. Go Janet!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Clap clap clap... HOT chapter. But so what those two needed! :)
Hope this isn't the end of this story. Its been beyond great. Love our OR characters. You did such a awesome job writting them all in. So true to their characters. Even though i wasn't ever a fan of Rory or Brett, they made sence in all of this. You actually made me like them both... a little. That was no small feet let me tell you! :)
hookedonfanfics chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
HOLY WOW! Didnt see any of that coming either! This is the best story ever... of course i say that about all of your stories. Ha ha. It is so late, but I cant put my computer down...I have to read what happens next...
hookedonfanfics chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
OH MY! Didn't see that one coming. WOW! I can't seem to read all this quick enough. SOOOOO GOOD!
hookedonfanfics chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Ok so I didn't leave a review for the last chapter. I couldn't wait to read on... However, both have been amazing. So real! I love that you are filling in all the missing pieces.
Ok, onto the next chapter. :)