Reviews for Breaking Apart
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 10/11
Yeah...I know the two of them will do well.
I know you probably won't see this but I really hope your muse returns and you can continue this story. It's well written and deserves to continue on!
desireecarbenell chapter 24 . 7/22
good story. I hope you come back to it.
his eyes are….blue
definitely keep going
girlface chapter 24 . 5/3/2016
Hope you decide to finish this but I totally understand losing the muse!
Aome-Hime chapter 24 . 3/4/2016
Hola:

Por favor, por favor continua con la historia que muro por saber que es lo que pasara con los hermanos Dixon y ¿habra gobernador? Espero y no demasiado con los zombies(si me preguntas han salido muy pocos zombies)

¡Saludos!
krnschofield chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
Just discovered this story and read it in one go, couldn't put it down regally hope you finish this one day I need to know how it ends.
faaa chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
Please continueeeee! :C:C,,, Thi's really good!
deniselynne1966 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
3 3 3
TheRealSonia chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
OMG! Daryls as a male escort! I LOVE it!
TheRealSonia chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
This story is really well mapped and layered.
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Daryl has a twin sister! Interesting twist. I love this story already. You're a really good writer.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Oooh! I already know I'm gonna love this story. I know you haven't updated it in almost a year, which mean you probably lost your inspiration on this one and probably never gonna finish it. But I've real all the complete Caryl fictions already, so now I'm going through the incomplete ones that are likely to stay incomplete... because I'm just so obsessed with them! lol And furthermore, you might decide to finish it one day. Anyway, that one is off to a great start.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 24 . 2/28/2014
Oooh I found this story on AO3 and then tracked it down here to find more chapters. I love this one, I'm hoping you find the muse and or time to finish it. I was just telling someone I wanted to see an AU split off after the farm where Carol wants to leave and does, so I was thrilled to find this. But then you added in cdc flashback smut and it was even better. Also this is just getting great so I'll be sad if this is it.