Reviews for Lost on Jupiter
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 12 . 3/12
Cant wait to read more or is there a sequel to this sequel
Nicercylover143 chapter 13 . 12/6/2016
What outrageous
only one lover chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
love this so much more than rick's story, keep going please.
Lonewhitewolf chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Your stories r the best. Although I gotta say I did like the My Weeks in Hell story.
only one lover chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
make it dirty, plezs
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
DO NOT ABANDON! KEEP GOING!
ptxwitch22 chapter 13 . 2/11/2016
Ahhhhh! You are trying to kill me aren't you? This ending was amazing! Love your stories!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2016
MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEE!
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
it seems like you have more for this story yet you have it marked as complete how come
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
I like the idea very much too.
mel-chan1003 chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
I really like this story, hope you'll write some more on it :)
Good job so far :D
Elements1999 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
And hell will be payed when they get back by a VERY furious Percy Jackson :) I LOVED IT! CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
Takara Phoenix chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Sooo... I'm a little disappointed that you skipped the whole Percy-gets-to-be-the-hero-and-Nico-is-the-damsel-and-gets-his-ass-saved-by-Percy. I get it was probably because you didn't want to rewrite the whole rescuing mission, but maybe some Nico POV while he was half out of it about how Percy was like a knight in shining armor or something and how he was feeling bad for putting Percy into the position to save him to begin with, how it felt like everything being kinda reverse since it's normally Nico rescuing Percy? I'm probably being picky, but it was just such a sudden cut to "And Percy had Nico's head in his lap" while I spend all this fic waiting for an epic reunion? *blinks innocently*
Now, the banter between Percy-Hazel-Nico after Nico was rescued was utterly adorable and I loved it, so there's that. *grins*
I'm curious to see where you take this. Since you didn't mark it as closed, there's still more to come? Because this felt so... end-y. Will you do a take on House of Hades too? I'd love to see how Piper and Annabeth... survive, like AT ALL. Since neither of them have water-powers (or at least cushion-powers or whatever) to lighten the fall and they don't have any connection to Bob whatsoever, I'd love to see at least a short version of how they do down there. And how you deal with Cupid now that Nico and Percy are already together. Gosh, I'm currently feeling like the readers of my Lover of Olympus must feel. xDDD" Which brings me to the point; did you have to look as much up as I did for Mark of Athena? I forgot like... everything! *laughs sheepishly*
So, I'll be looking forward to seeing more of this! *smiles*
Greetings, Phoe
NightOwlNeith chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I had a pretty bad thought while reading this though it may not have anything do do with anything. If they have a mortal spot why not make it a private spot? No one would think to stab you in the anus would they? But like I said a pretty bad though and now that I'm rambling I'm going to finish reading this sooooo. Yeah
Fangirl-4ever-and-ever chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
THE DRAMA! Love it, how will Pipers and Annabeths fall be chushened? cus like percy did that...