Reviews for Nanoha Magica: First Contact
NuclearBurrito chapter 9 . 11/12
please come back to this. it's really good
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2018
This fic was really interresting! I hope you continue it someday. :)
Spooths chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
I don't think Walpurgis Nacht would be so easily defeated by Nanoha and Fate. Maybe if they were as powerful as they became in StrikerS, but in this case, I don't see them being much more powerful than any of the Madoka girls. Especially since Madoka plays by very different rules, one of them being the subversion of Magical Girl tropes xD
doom2099 chapter 9 . 1/19/2018
What a awesome story ! :D i love the part when vita mention other magical girl team (i hope you include Pretty cure too!) And battle scene is :D please continue this great story !
williamcll chapter 9 . 11/23/2017
This looks pretty good, hoping for more updates.
J flood chapter 9 . 7/3/2017
yes I agree with the other reviews this is a really good fanfic please continue
Fate12343 chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
Omg wait no, where's the rest of it? I need more!
Audiovore chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Dissapointed to find it after it's been seemingly abandoned, but greatly enjoyed what there was. Will def be checking out your original story on fictionpress.
Nobody Smurf chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
Odd, I thought I had reviewed this, back when I read it. This is well written, and one of the better Nanoha/PMMM crossovers. Please continue.

Thank you.
Aceina chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
good story so far thoe it is a bit heavy in the refrences to other magical girl shows
pokemon-35055 chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
great work
Rc1212 chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Awesome update!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Hakurei no Miko chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
wait so theres two mamis running around?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
this got really boring really fast, you had something worthwhile, but turned it into crap. first advice, stick with a short list of characters. Madoka is so good because it's character focused. events here happen faster than characterization, which ruins the pacing. the characters are more or less hollow shells at this point.
BlackHeart chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
IT LIVES, THE STORY LIVES,I thought it was dead thank you for proving me dead wrong *Runs out of the room screaming f#$k yeah!*