Reviews for Home Again
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Awww! I like it! Betta was a VERY cool character :)
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Loved this chapter since it showed Jules who was my favorite in ToB. I was pissed when she losted to Aleah who I hated but now like in your new story. God you guys are good writers.
While I'm upset that Jules lost I'm glad you made this What If story, makes me feel better haha.
AudreyAnn chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Yay, another What If? This time for Jules! Doing it from Betta's POV was an awesome choice. My favorite parts were juxtaposing his cranky old man indifference with actions that showed he actually cared - I thought he already had the necklace, but that he risked a whipping to make it for Jules, oh Betta! Good point that the necklace just reminds Jules of the people she killed with venom. Hee! at Betta's discomfort with crying women. Loved that he let her have some space at his place. Interesting the Capitol was upset with her; was it because of the unconventional use of tracker jackers or that it messed up that agreement Alex made with the Head Gamemaker? Liked the allusions to Jules' possible insanity and how Betta felt she was becoming lost. Loved that he decided to encourage her - that bee necklace was an awesome choice. And then he decides to play matchmaker too, lol! It helped to make an ending that actually felt very...hopeful, actually, which Mack would've liked. I was actually misting up there a little at the end.
To the writer of Jules, you did an excellent job portraying a character with strengths and flaws, and most of all an inner drive to win and plan to win. Even though she disappeared for awhile, I usually enjoyed reading her chapters to see what she was cooking up and also how she was holding up. She just felt like a very real analytical, introverted teenage girl.
vgwwvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really like Betta, he entertains me.
pipevine swallowtail chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Aww, this is so cute and really, really peaceful, I guess, compared to everything else that happened in ToB. I love Betta. He's just so awesome in that old guy way. I also liked the third person past tense. Good job!
Falconflight chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A bit more cheerful than the actual aftermath, but I liked it. It was sort of a circle thing. Jules' story, at least in this timeline, ends where it began: in Betta's house.
nightfuries chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! I can't get over how cute that was! I absolutely love Betta, and the thing with the bee and the tracker jacker . . . why are you so smart Jazz, why? You have so many amazing ideas and plans I just can't even tell you how fantastic they are! Thank you for this beautiful oneshot, it was nice to see a bit more of Jules :)
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
aww... this is sad yet adorable.

It's Sadorable!

Love all the ToB stuff, can't wait for Btttk !