Reviews for New found Strength
4EverLostGirl chapter 16 . 1/22
It's so disappointing when a story so well written is abandoned... Hope you continue this one day
ShadowCub chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
And watch her blame everyone around her when it blows up in her face.
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Lauren shouldn't have run the tests, but Bo is being a hypocritical bitch about it.

She's talking about Nadia when she was bouncing on Dyson every chance she got, Lauren had to distract her and Bo as usual acted like Lauren killed children while laughing, Dyson lies to her daily is instantly forgiven.

If Lauren hadn't tried to help this selfish idiot they would all be dead from the Garuda, but as usual Bo ignores that lil bit of fact.

I wish Lauren would tell Bo to fuck off instead of always apologizing for the crap she does, she changed Lauren and Lauren should know what's happening to her.
Rtarara chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
Interesting :)
phoenix072124 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Love this story, hoping you will update soon please.
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Ah shit Bo!Get it together & tell someone,anyone about what happened!
Kravn chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Great job showing Bo's inner conflict between who she is and who she thinks she is becoming. I wish she would confide in Lauren and Kenzi - she's not alone. To be honest this chapter left me a little frustrated with Bo's "leap before she looks" reactive philosophy but I know it's mainly due to her inner turmoil. And kudos to you for being able to elicit such a reaction, through your writing.
Shelley Debeltz chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
Loving the story.. glad your back
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Very powerful Parrt. I hope Bo tells Kenzi. If anyone can help her Kenzi can. Once K and L get together, they can do anything that Bo needs to help her.

Yes, killing the Morrigan's assistant was wrong and inexcusable, and Bo will pay for it psychologically for a long time, but something is happening to her that is unprecedented. She did not threaten L at Tge clubhouse, a plus. And Kenzi should be safe.

I look forward to your next Part.
nae chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
your story is really good, r u writing more ?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
So pleased you updated this great story, hope you post another soon please.
dagemsta chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Holy split personality batman! You have to tell her Bo. Stop trying to deal with everything on your own. You have people who love you and want to help so jut trust that and let them.

Great update, think you xox
LOCISVU chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
OMG!Did that really happen?
Bolauren12 chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
She needs to talk to someone before the darknes takes over completly.. update soon, please!
LOCISVU chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
I just found this!Please update!