Reviews for New found Strength
Rtarara chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
Interesting :)
phoenix072124 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Love this story, hoping you will update soon please.
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Ah shit Bo!Get it together & tell someone,anyone about what happened!
Kravn chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Great job showing Bo's inner conflict between who she is and who she thinks she is becoming. I wish she would confide in Lauren and Kenzi - she's not alone. To be honest this chapter left me a little frustrated with Bo's "leap before she looks" reactive philosophy but I know it's mainly due to her inner turmoil. And kudos to you for being able to elicit such a reaction, through your writing.
Shelley Debeltz chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
Loving the story.. glad your back
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Very powerful Parrt. I hope Bo tells Kenzi. If anyone can help her Kenzi can. Once K and L get together, they can do anything that Bo needs to help her.

Yes, killing the Morrigan's assistant was wrong and inexcusable, and Bo will pay for it psychologically for a long time, but something is happening to her that is unprecedented. She did not threaten L at Tge clubhouse, a plus. And Kenzi should be safe.

I look forward to your next Part.
nae chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
your story is really good, r u writing more ?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
So pleased you updated this great story, hope you post another soon please.
dagemsta chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Holy split personality batman! You have to tell her Bo. Stop trying to deal with everything on your own. You have people who love you and want to help so jut trust that and let them.

Great update, think you xox
LOCISVU chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
OMG!Did that really happen?
Bolauren12 chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
She needs to talk to someone before the darknes takes over completly.. update soon, please!
LOCISVU chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
I just found this!Please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
An out of control Bo is up and roaming
Hopefully Lauren can bring her back down to earth
Come back and update !
RAY chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
I loved it!

Looking forward to the next chapters in this great story.

Will check back in one month .

Keep on working on this stoty.
FrenchGirl chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
Come on now ! Update ! :)