Reviews for Certainty
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
ebony davis chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
this can only be described in one word PERFECTION!:)
TooVirgin2BGay chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
good D i'll wait till u get in the mood to smut u_u
Caylen chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was really sweet. I love the reference to the lingerie Bianca gave her ;)
angelica chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
just please please write the actual "thing" i am so dying to read about them...please...i am so aching for more intimate fimogen moments...
cxb chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
this was fantastic
Aesify chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
HaruChanSatoba chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wooot! Dude, u have to make a fimogen smut, it would be so awesome! :D pretty pretty please with Eli on top? (Heehee, I made a dirty joke xD)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I loved this. As others have mentioned before, I also love how in character this story was. Please write more of fimogen! Even a continuation of this would be lovely. Well done!
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You should do a side story to this.

This was good, I like that you're probably the only one to bring back the "peace offering" haha. I think a lot of people forgot about that. Or I just so happened to not come across another story with Imogen in sexy lingerie.

Anyhoo, I enjoyed this very much :D

Side story? Yes? Okay :D

*hearts hearts hearts*
Ashton chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Omg grrrr why did you end it there? Tease!please say ur writing more!
Maxi-Luca chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Not disappointed at all! I kind of prefer it this way anyways because Imogen is such an innocent and naive character I think smut would ruin that image. I mean, there are ways to write a love scene without making it smut, but I'm perfectly fine with this.

This was great! It was well written, good grammar, tenses, and stayed true to characters. There wasn't much build up, which is my only complaint, but like I said, it was a fine story.

You should think of making it a novella. ;) We need more good Fimogen.
ForverInYourArms chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
It was great!
Mason Greys chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Amazing. I used to be all about drimogen, but now I love Fimogenn ,keep writing!