Reviews for Poison Kisses
Crybaby Boyfriend chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Ah, mysteries of life,
Dull and beautiful, I see them all,
Show me the poisoned needle of Sleepin' Beauty,
May the beautiful die together,
Forever and always,
Like the years in Hallow's Eve...
-Written By: Yonaka Kyoki Prince
oakleaf chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I am super interested to find out what happens next! You've built it up so well so far and I'm very curious.
There are a few mistakes here and there is spelling.
Overall, great story so far, I hope to see more!
La terrible La chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Its interesting that Rukia begins to share the phenomenon. I liked the interaction between the characters. Ichigo is cool. Poor Byakuya trying to keep it together! Hope he confides soon. I can see him reading everything he can get his hands on on hauntings... I myself don't know what to believe, but malevolant hauntings scares the hell out of me!
Flower in the River chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Ooh, so it's a supernatural thing...I like it. My first thought was that Hisana was somehow involved...well, that hasn't been disproven yet...but it might be some other sort of vengeful creature...aaah, you've gotten me all excited! I can't wait for the next bit so I can find out what's going on!
La terrible La chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Hehe, Renji is more skilled and infinitely more observant than most believe him to be. As for Byakuya, he is on a crash course. He's too proud to admit having been vulnerable. Bottling and hiding his trauma can only lead to collapse. Poor 'byakuchi' will have to let in someone eventually... Renji senses that, and in his way indicates he is present.
Flower in the River chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I really like Byakuya's pretending in this chapter. It makes sense that he'd hide it, as long as possible, until it just completely overwhelms and engulfs him. I wouldn't worry overly about the long update time-my muse has decided to run off to Timbuktu, and I have no way of contacting her. Just remember that your readers probably want good chapters far apart, rather than awful chapters squashed together.
At the risk of sounding horribly cruel, I look forward to the next chapter and Byakuya's breakdown! (That sounds really, really, wrong...but I love the way you write and want to see how you handle a breakdown. Does that sound better? I really hope it sounds better.)
Flower in the River chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Even though I don't support Ichiruki, it doesn't really matter to me. I love Byakuya, and this story is I love how you made so much happen, but so much is still hidden. I want to know what's going on with Rukia, I want to know what Byakuya saw/felt I want...I want another chapter! Please update when you can!
Renjimaru87 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I dont really understand whats happening, but I like it! Lol It is well written, very nice vocabulary, and im very curious as to what will happen next! Please update soon!
La terrible La chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Well, you certainly chose the genre well, mystery... The concept is quite mysterious, ghosts or spirits amongst the dead? Is there another layer a soul's existence?

Completely hooked by now! Poor Byakuya, strategizing to keep Abarai from going there. How do you survive such pure terror? If anyone can, it has to be Byakuya.

I liked how our Rukongai brat is able to disregard his orders when he thinks its necessary. Pure Abarai Renji!
UnAnimo chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Woah. This is great. Hurt my eyes a little, though - dunno if the "detail" part or am I just stupid reading it under the mattress with full contrast on the screen XDD. Whatever. Anyway, good job. I love it!
anonymous again chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Fantastic chapter. I really enjoy your story and am looking forward to more.

I simply love how very detailed your story is. Besides of making the story amazing, it makes any OOCness - if there was any - much more believable and the characters feel real. Also like your portrayal of Renji, which is very spot-on in my opinion (wouldn't mind if you keep the byaren up , but that's just me).
VRTLKM chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Another great chapter. I am really curious about what is going on. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Renjimaru87 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Holy crap! I am intrigued! What is happening? Please update soon!
Katz chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awesome story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
La terrible La chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Intriguing... and frightening! I always like stories where a strong character is confronted with a real test of will, that of being powerless and having to trust his fate to others. For someone of such poise and pride, I wonder what his plight will do to him.

The descriptions are as clearful as they are well written, we can really see what we read, the colors, the lights and shadows, even the smell.

looking forward to the next chapter!