Reviews for Finding My Thunder
REgrrl chapter 55 . 4/16
An amazing story of hurt and redemption. So well done. Thanks for sharing!
REgrrl chapter 51 . 4/16
Wow. Enlightening perspective.
REgrrl chapter 49 . 4/16
Wow, unfortunately no breaks for Bella and Edward. James is crap and should get his own payback for his sins.
REgrrl chapter 44 . 4/16
Beautifully written.
Cockerspanmom chapter 55 . 4/15
Loved it. Every family has something in it they may be ashamed of. Edward came home.
Cockerspanmom chapter 26 . 4/13
I started reading this and I love it. I loved two of the paragraphs above when Bella and Naomi talked. I copied them and added to my quote notes so when I have a talk with my daughter when she becomes Bella's age sixteen not fifteen I can refer to them. I hope you don't mind.
NellC chapter 55 . 4/6
This story of yours put me through the wringer! Felt my heart get tight during the stressful parts. I think I can exhale now.
NellC chapter 49 . 4/6
Sadness...
NellC chapter 17 . 4/6
Thank you, Counselor. You've got a gift...an ear for conversation, and a way of putting heart and longing in your words. I don't know what you do for a living, but I'm glad you feel drawn to the fandom, and inspired to write.
NellC chapter 1 . 4/5
How did I never read this?! Got me curious, time to dive in.
nat1607 chapter 55 . 4/2
Wow! This story is just amazing! I got hooked so much I finished it in 2 days. I think it could easily make it "out there" as a original story (not sure if that's how you call it, but I hope you know what I mean) All the best!
MereCullen chapter 55 . 3/12
Thank you. These words are not enough, but the words to tell how this story has challenged me, gutted me and sent me over the moon just don't exist. I am honored that you chose to share your amazing talent with the fandom. Bless you.
Wardrob07 chapter 55 . 3/12
Amazing story as always. Difficult to read but it was so beautifuly written and with them happy at the end I didn't mind it so much. I wish my English was better so I can tell you how much I'm loving and enjoying your writing :) Thank god you write often and you write fast :))
Wardrob07 chapter 54 . 3/12
Finally, beautiful chapter. I have no words really
Wardrob07 chapter 53 . 3/12
What is he waiting for? It has been too long... I'm anxious to see his reaction to all this
2,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »