Reviews for Finding My Thunder
MiserysMama chapter 55 . 6/17/2013
Okay, this is the best story I've read yet! A good storyteller is one who can place their readers in the story as it unfolds. You have done that here, with this story. The references to the songs, are ones I heard growing up. I went into the Army the year all the boys came home. 1974. Technically, I'm known as a Vietnam-era vet, even though I would never been allowed in battle at the time. All the history of that time, I grew up in. I used to have nightmares of the war as it unfolded on TV. I kept praying "Not here, not here". I loved your story. YOU are an excellent author. Thank you so much for sharing!
twirly chapter 55 . 6/17/2013
and yes miss this one too..*real big sigh*

Hope you are getting the message Counselor I love your wiritng your talent and get lost in them….every sinlge time! So thank you! with Love Twirly
middlewife chapter 55 . 6/8/2013
I'm glad things are going so well for them. I'm also glad all the secrets are out. I don't blame Naomi for hiding what happened. Who would profit from the telling before now? Certainly not Bella. I don't blame Renee either. She was lost and broken. Bella could have gone the same way, but was stronger.
Thanks for another great story. Your stories take me to different places.
middlewife chapter 54 . 6/8/2013
What a renuinon! Tears over guilt and wounds, but so much love. I'm glad Edward could be a man and leave off vengance and accept Seth.
middlewife chapter 53 . 6/8/2013
People are so resilient (well, most of us anyway).
I'm glad that Tad and Bella had their chat. I think it helped Bella reach Edward, even though he did the phoning. Maybe Tad can help him acclimatise more when he comes back.
middlewife chapter 51 . 6/8/2013
Bella is so much a better person than I. I really admire her, and especiall Naomi, the strength in everyones spine.
middlewife chapter 50 . 6/8/2013
I can't imagine how horrible it would be to know that vileness took inside & grew. I know babies are innocent and should not bear the shame of their parents..but were it me, I couldn't keep it.
middlewife chapter 49 . 6/8/2013
NO! How could you do that to her?
middlewife chapter 48 . 6/8/2013
I think Bella set them both free. Her, the child, was always the adult, the one with the biggest heart. She might be an orphan now, but she isn't alone. Those whose care really mean something sourround her both there and further away.
middlewife chapter 46 . 6/8/2013
Its not illegal to remove items if they have not been notified in writing of the foreclosure. Its sad that Riley feels the need to get back at Charlie and is depriving Bella by doing so, but she was right; she wouldn't have what little she does have currently without his help.
middlewife chapter 44 . 6/8/2013
If Edward worries about James being a problem, I think he is going to present a huge issue somehow.
middlewife chapter 43 . 6/8/2013
I see Naomi's point of view, especially the part about not being ready for all the emotions. The mother in me would be horrified if my 16 year old daughter got engaged too.
I also see Bella's. I, myself, was married young; not for pregnancy or society, but for a love I saw lasting forever. I can say that marriage doesn't stop you from having a future or schooling, it just means the other half of yourself is by your side through everything.
middlewife chapter 42 . 6/8/2013
I love the way Bella lookes into him, into the heart of everything. She doesn't just see, but really SEES.
middlewife chapter 41 . 6/8/2013
Lol, love Bella's niavete about the possibility of pregnancy. No wonder there are so many unplenned pregnancies.
middlewife chapter 40 . 6/8/2013
"Being able to feel sadness is a gift. It's part of being compassionate," she said. "Some of our most beautiful art…music…comes from people expressing sorrow."
I love this! So true and so deep. So many great words in this chapter. They were so raw and real during their phone call. They might be young, but they seem to know exactly what matters and how true committment works.
2,984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »