Reviews for Finding My Thunder
jimemon chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
It's crazy how protective I feel of a fictional character, but Bella :(
enka3 chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
I think it's fair trade, too :) Amen.
Capricorn75 chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Oh god, her prayer, her bargaining, just killed me.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
My heart hurts and I'm crying. I understand her. God help me, I do. Just...I remember.
insanemum chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Beautiful. But I'm not sure that the bargaining is going to work. I keep seeing that word "Tragedy" at the top of the page and my stomach goes into a knot.
Lady Gwynedd chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
We all get to bargaining with God when we are first up against it.

When fear's the strongest.

It's after we're taught that all the bargaining that was ever needed was made long ago that we learn to let it go and to trust.

Trust is harder than love.
faireyfan chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Thank you.
insanemum chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Such gorgeous naivety :)
Capricorn75 chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
I imagine that's a big eye-opening conversation for the both of them.
insanemum chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
They are declared! :)
Capricorn75 chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
I knew that was a mix of ideas, but this house had never known such love as was breaking forth in my room fixing to burn it down to ash.

Pure poetry, and not the corny kind.
ickaren chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Bella wants him, so badly. It hurts my heart that he is going to Vietnam, and she will be there with the rest of the horrible people, Tanya and Charlie, James, Paul...
KatHat chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
He hugged me so tightly. "You're killin' me," he whispered. "Do you know that? You're killing me with your sweet words…this little body like a goddess…with sweet love. I might die up here tonight holding you."

He kissed me again. "I would stay here forever if I could…with you. In my mind…when we're apart…this is right where I'm gonna be. Just know that. This is what I'll think about to get me through. This is what will get me home."

I HOPE it brings him home! How long is enlisted time? 18 months? 2 years?

Her innocence, as she said earlier, was like a bud opening up, but combine that with her lusty enthusiasm for him is quite the mix!

Thank you for these beautiful chapters!

Kat
left in bits chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
I just love.
manda2784 chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
This story is fantastic! I love your writing style. I can't wait to see more!
3,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »