Reviews for Finding My Thunder
faireyfan chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
So sweet, these two. Bella is breaking my heart, but I love this Edward you've created who is there for her, for now. Yikes, seeing the time frame has me rushing off to refresh my memory of the war. I do and don't want to know which battles he'll be facing. Also, wondering if his wounds will be because of what is done to him or what he has to do to others. Perhaps both.
Thanks for sharing.
enka3 chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
So funny! I used to think like she does at her age...thanks for the fast updates!
enka3 chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Loved it! Your writing is wonderful!
Lady Gwynedd chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
My brother, Jack, was this Edward's age.

He didn't go to 'Nam but he did die young.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Thank you, so, so much, for this cascade of chapters. Your use of language is extraordinary. The whole story -complex, subtle, powerful - is amazing. Even the little details, like the leather hair thing with the stick - God, I remember those! Perfect in the details and the whole.
Domysticated chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
this was absolutely wonderful. i don't know how you do it- each chapter is more perfect, more gorgeous than the one before. Bella's innocence is absolutely disarming, but as she points out, her ignorance makes her freer with her body and her love.

I don't know how Edward could love her more... and I really hope his words will be true... that this, this love, will bring him home.
2muchtrouble chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
That was sweet.
shehazi chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Thank you. I'm all for time Stopping for them, or at least Slowing down. I feel the thunder brewing.
DreamerRoad chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Her innocence mixed with her lust is a pretty interesting combination... :) They are so fun to read ... :)
shehazi chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Thank you .
DreamerRoad chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Wow... she knew what she wanted... that was something else. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Wow, you're crazy good!
2muchtrouble chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Oh, be still my heart.
KatHat chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
"Don't you understand how I feel about you?"

Oh sweet jesus, this last part was so intense, I had to read it a few times to get the impact of it down. In the history of dry humping, this is at it's best! Fireworks, indeed! *\**/*

And they both said ILY! Woot!

Great job!

Happy fourth!

Kat
jansails chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Bella's like an obsession, a craving for Edward & vice versa, they won't be able to keep away, to stop, they're too far gone.
jansails/jan2