Reviews for Finding My Thunder
2muchtrouble chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Oh, be still my heart.
KatHat chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
"Don't you understand how I feel about you?"

Oh sweet jesus, this last part was so intense, I had to read it a few times to get the impact of it down. In the history of dry humping, this is at it's best! Fireworks, indeed! *\**/*

And they both said ILY! Woot!

Great job!

Happy fourth!

Kat
jansails chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Bella's like an obsession, a craving for Edward & vice versa, they won't be able to keep away, to stop, they're too far gone.
jansails/jan2
whohellanoes chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Atta girl, B. Get your man. Gosh, I love this girl. Glad Edward came over to try to put her doubt at ease. WelllP...thank youuuuuu very much. This is amazing.
fuz chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Magnificent. Thank you.
tj123001 chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Wow..just wow...I haven't commented before...but this story is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Oh that was sooo good. Ah the morals of the Southern 60s. Reading this brings Carson McCullers to mind. I loved that Southern Women's Lit class. Was never into Faulkner (or dead white male writers). But also sense some of that style here. I read those writers over 30 years ago
Rochelle Allison chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
wow.
i think i read that about six times.
jezebella in hell chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
OMG! Thank you for the forth fireworks! Love you!
Ness1956 chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Wow!
left in bits chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
And I love this, and I love them both. I'm so glad I got to reading this as a WIP. Your writing is just, well, it's my favorite right now. Truly captivating. I love your characters and their words.
annniej13 chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
*phew* that was so intense and lovely. Such honest urgency and love between them. I love how you describe things. Loved this chapter. xo
jmcfall chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Oh this is gonna break my heart and I know it and like the idiot lol that I am I just keep on reading and waiting for the next UD thank you
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Just saw this. putting on alert.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
it's always so hard to scroll down because Rob's soooo hot in that picture :))
great chapter tho. as always
3,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 195 .. Last Next »