Reviews for Finding My Thunder
Elli Fox chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
You write so beautifully and your style is so unique. Love all your stuff.
acw1 chapter 17 . 7/3/2012

...
acw1 chapter 16 . 7/3/2012

namemeamy chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Lmfao - Except when it came to hitchhikers! xA
DawnsWhimsy chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Waving breasts huh interesting :)
insanemum chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
So now she has two boys in her thrall!
dowlingnana chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Edward sure comes up with 'things' to get those kisses doesn't he? lol Love the running around after Dickens to give him his smooch. So cute!
shehazi chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Thank you ! Sweet chapter
Capricorn75 chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
This update was my happy place for the day.
DreamerRoad chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
I'm smiling after reading this chapter. It's so light, and fun, and a nice reprieve for these characters from what they have to deal with at home. And, I adore how much she loves Edward, and how much I imagine he loves her. It's going to be a heartbreaking chapter when she has to say goodbye to him when he heads off to war.
jimemon chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
No wonder every song was about love. There was so much you could say about it. Even the bible. Love always protects. That was my favorite. It spoke so well about Edward. Except when it came to hitchhikers. Then he kind of lost his mind.

This was pretty damn sweet; you always write such loveable characters. Amazing chapters :)
Rochelle Allison chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
"No wonder every song was about love. There was so much you could say about it. Even the bible. Love always protects."
sigh. yes.
as always, so many gems in this chapter. dickens with his salami breath. chasin' and kissin'.
i remember driving in my boyfriend's truck when i was 15, and he was 17, and falling asleep with my head on his thigh just like that.
misty08 chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Another good chapter. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
No wonder every song is about love... No wonder every story is about love. Thank you

Xx Domysticated (too lazy to login)
Ness1956 chapter 17 . 7/3/2012