Reviews for Finding My Thunder
misty08 chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
I enjoyed this chapter. This Edward seems so sweet.
KatHat chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
...and I loved him so much I could feel it in myself like a flower opening wide or a wound kind of raw, like life and death, breathing and weeping filling me.

Sweet words.

I thought they were done with hitch hikers? Sounds a bit foreboding.
KatHat chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Hitch hikers are dangerous serious business. Glad they decided not to pick up any more.

This chapter was lighthearted and fun. Silly banter with Dickens, teasing him with the hugs and kisses, and the good times with B and E. Too bad it's not going to last as they head back to real life drama.

My rec for FMT is up on LJ: QZku6r or Cafemom: group/34193/forums/read/16812454/BRAND_NEW_FANFIC_ADDICT_54

;)

Kat
2muchtrouble chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Wonderful
2muchtrouble chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Just excellent. I see from other reviewers that I's not the only senior Twifan. That makes me feel better. Hello out there.
mimi53 chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
"I loved him so much I could feel it in myself like a flower opening wide or a wound kind of raw, like life and death, breathing and weeping filling me."...lovely!

Stone skipping and kissing...lovely as well!
mimi53 chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
She is so wise. Would like to know more about Paul and about Edward's family. Love all your music choices.
robownsme chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Like a flower opening wire or a wound kind of raw ...

God, I love your words. You always make me feel guilty for reading something this good for free.

MK543 chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Hitchhikers? Is that a clue of what's to come. Sweet day, the 3 of them.
MK543 chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Bella, old soul, aged beyond her years in some ways, naive in others. Edward, I know that man/boy... thinking he can MAKE another into something. Never can, never will. Just be the soft place to fall and quit banging your head against a brick wall! XOXO
whohellanoes chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
I'm sad they are on their way back home. The last few chapters without the mention of Charlie have been real nice. I have faith in B though. She's a tough and smart cookie. Thank youuuuuuuu :)
bomax2 chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Such sweet love, boy I must be one of the few who recognizes all these songs and artists.
MK543 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
OMG, I grew up in the 60's so I so know this time ... kids on the streets all day. Edward is pretty cool, no denying. Bella's got some tough times ahead unless her fairy godmother shows.

XOXO
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Since Love is in the air...time to say how very much I
love your story. Set in a time I'm familiar with, I can
almost smell the atmosphere and attitude of defiance and
wonder and loosening. It's all beautifully told. Thank