Reviews for Finding My Thunder
faireyfan chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Beautiful. Thank you.
mimi53 chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Water jug in the frig, jelly glasses, beans and ham, fried chicken, green jello salad(ours had shredded carrots in it),telling stories under the streetlight, cute boys popping wheelies...you've described my childhood summers! Just need a watermelon and a seed spitting contest!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
loving this story, it should have many many more reviews than it does. love bella's voice, makes me nostalgic for a time i didn't even know but i think she kind of reminds me of my mom a little at this age. very tell it like it is lady.

thanks, looking forward to the rest!
ickaren chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
At heart they are all so innocent, despite dealing with so many ugly adult things.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
Thanks for the update! Love Dickens!
fuz chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
No one can ever call your stories sappy or fluffy, there is always a realism in there. But this road trip was as close as it gets. Thank you.
faireyfan chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
A triple! Lovely start to the week :)
This chapter is a perfect example of how you manage to layer so much meaning into your stories. While continuing the development of Bella and Edward's story, it brought out personal memories for me, but it is also a wonderful snapshot of a time in American history. I think this is what makes your work get under my skin. The words linger and your characters are like friends.
Thanks for sharing.
ickaren chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Yes, brought back to the mundane present by the chaperone. Everything Bella told Edward is true, about trying to help people who don't want to be helped, and about them being together.
harleys chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Thanks for the update!
ickaren chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
That's an interesting start to the trip...I like how Edward dealt with Dickens and the whole Dickens story!
debslmac chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Tiffany3482 chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
I heart dickens!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I had one of those leather thingys with the stick for your hair!
ickaren chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Yes, Edward is a charmer, and I think Naomi secretly approves of him for Bella.
ickaren chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
They are both so lost, broken, hopeful and hopeless. So few real alternatives, but they are still grasping for them.
3,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 198 .. Last Next »