Reviews for Finding My Thunder
insanemum chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
A lot of "drive-by" philosophy going on here. Dickens is a crack up :)
enka3 chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Loved it!
maggiejoma chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
she's so wise...:)
whohellanoes chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
That was a nice 1st half of the trip. Good to see those kids enjoy themselves. I just love Bella. That girl is magnificent. Edward's such a good guy too. I will die inside when they separate. Thanks so much for the triple update. We are being spoiled. Love love LOVE this story.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Geez deja vu as my childhood comes back. Wish I had had Bella's wisdom to let go at 15! Unfortunately, I didn't get that let go, let God until years later. You can't save someone bent on their path of self-destruction.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Oh that was classic! Too bad my ex didn't know that parenting trick!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Great chapter, thank you.
dowlingnana chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Dang all the hippie talk...memories...like the corner of my mind. Yep, I have songs too. Love how you come up with all songs for the different scenarios going on. Bella is right about James...we call it tough love today though. thanx for such a quick update, love it as always.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Wow that was deep. I loved this chapter it shows so much of who they are. Very insightful.
MK543 chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Those were the times. Of course he wouldn't run away, he would do his duty. Oh, I feel for them. XO
Capricorn75 chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
I'm so nervous of James getting out while Edward is away and coming across Bella.
MK543 chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Well if that wasn't a nice kick in the teeth; first Tanya and then Charlie, dumb SOB. I do think it's about time for Edward and Bella to hit the road! Maybe.
mem4375 chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
LOL. My brother-in-law was Dick, after his father. It really is a bad name!
DreamerRoad chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Dickens has stolen these last couple of chapters. ;) I enjoyed the drive, the hitchhikers, the diner... the romantic, sweet moments between Edward and Bella...
Rochelle Allison chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
made me laugh. reminded me of johnny.
3,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 199 .. Last Next »