Reviews for Finding My Thunder
dianscot chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Mystery. What's w E and the job? Was b going to steal? How could she and renee live on $6 a month if that's less than an hour wage for e starting as an apprentice?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Holy crap. So so good. As always. Poor b.
Guest chapter 55 . 11/2/2014
One of the best, most moving stories I have ever read on this site. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
thunnababy chapter 55 . 9/7/2014
Beautiful, moving story. One of your best. I love how you wrapped it up with Naomi's confession to Bella and Edward's suggestion of covering that garden with a good ground cover. Good idea. I was thinking that if anyone in the future wanted to dig out those Lillie's they would find what was buried there.

Riley's confession to Edward didn't surprise me and I am glad he used that to talk Edward out of going after James. He'll get his just deserts one day.

Thank you again for your words. Love every one!
thunnababy chapter 54 . 9/7/2014
I've read a lot of stories that have moved me to tears, many of them yours, but this one most of all.
I know from what you've said that no one you know knows that you write these stories and that's a damn shame because you are denying them some of the best work in fiction. Published or not. It's possible I've got it wrong, maybe you are already a published author and this is your sand box, so to speak. Whatever the case may be, don't ever stop doing what you do, please. Do them a favor and share your stories with them. ;) I know I'm grateful you share them with us.

I am working my way through all your stories with only Hard Hearted and The Penitant to go after I finish this and DITHOM. Unfortunately, I get absolutely nothing done once I start one because I burn until the ending but that's OK because there is no one to tell me I'm being lazy.
thunnababy chapter 53 . 9/7/2014
He called. At least he called. I bawled through this one. Please come home Edward.
thunnababy chapter 52 . 9/7/2014
I am so rocked right now you would think I gave birth! LOL.
thunnababy chapter 51 . 9/7/2014
Oh god, Edward knows James hurt her and we all know what that means now.
Brilliant chapter, Bella is beyond perfection. How she explained to Dickens about the baby growing inside her and her love for it was just beautiful.
Where is James? Is he back on the Farm or in jail where he belongs? Heaven help him when Edward shows up.
thunnababy chapter 50 . 9/7/2014
More tears, you are killing me with your words. Can Bella ever catch a break? What worries me more than anything is Edward's reaction when he finds out what James did to Bella and the results. But first, where is he? Is he on his way home? Is he AWOL?
thunnababy chapter 49 . 9/7/2014
At least Edward is alive and will come home. He'll kill James for what he did to Bella when he finds out. If Naomi doesn't do it first!
thunnababy chapter 48 . 9/7/2014
I still have all the letters my brothers sent me from Nam tied up in red, white and blue ribbons, tucked away.. Horrible, frightening times. His friend's head blown off while they were taking a break sitting on a log. Never forget that.

Charlie dying is a blessing really for now she has one less person to worry about. He sure never worried about her. That's probably mean to say but true.
thunnababy chapter 47 . 9/7/2014
The way she put her hands on him to remember everything about him and what they had together was perfection and so lovely. Then the ring, how could she not want it, of course she did. Every time she feels it, sees it she will think of this time together. As Shakespeare wrote in Romeo and Juliet, Parting is such sweet sorrow. Hope this year passes quickly for her. School will be hell.
thunnababy chapter 46 . 9/7/2014
Bella should go to the place where Riley sold the shop stuff and ask for a copy of the receipts, if that was allowed. Son of a gun was stealing from her I'm sure of it. I am also sure he was the one who put that oil on the steps.
thunnababy chapter 45 . 9/7/2014
Wondering what brought on the fight with James. Was he stupid enough to say something derogatory about Balla?
thunnababy chapter 44 . 9/7/2014
I hope James doesn't wreck their last week together. But I know that's probably too much to ask for.

I think he pretty much cleared Bella's mind of any doubt that he might have been responsible for Charlie's fall. Maybe it was Lorena? She sure cleared out as soon as it happened, not even going to see him in the hospital.

Naomi sees things clearly but still councels them against marriage. I'm certain she was shocked that he said he would kill James if he harmed Bella in any way.
3,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »