Reviews for Finding My Thunder
thunnababy chapter 43 . 9/7/2014
Naomi is a wise woman and she couldn't love Bella anymore if she were her own child. She raised her and instilled goodness in her heart. I hope Bella isn't pregnant because it make it so difficult to. Ove forward with her life while he is gone.
thunnababy chapter 42 . 9/7/2014
Yes they're young, too young but war changes rules. I hope they marry before he leaves. There, I've said it. ;)
thunnababy chapter 41 . 9/7/2014
Beautiful reunion! All tis pent up tension, their love and need for each other so powerful. Loved every word. I only wished they'd used protection though.
thunnababy chapter 40 . 9/7/2014
These two are going to combust when he comes home!
I hope she listens to him about never going back to the commune becaus I've got a sinking feeling about that guy Felix. If she needs to see Sooner she should wait until he comes home and can go with her.
thunnababy chapter 39 . 9/7/2014
Her visit with Charlie, when she told him he wouldn't be alone? Well that just ripped right through me. Tears running rampant. This shows the true character of Bella Swan. Goodness just runs rampant in that girls' soul despite the pain he caused her and her Mother, despite his hatred for Naomi and despite his drunken wastal ways she will be there for him.
I am wondering where she got the truck from.

It's a good thing I have this story to read from you because it is killing me waiting for an update for Deep In The Heart Of Me. Just sayin'. ;)
thunnababy chapter 38 . 9/7/2014
So she asked him about the oil on the steps and it was clear he didn't know anything about it, which leads me to believe it could have been Riley because he's the only other one I think that works there that we know of but I'm not sure and I don!t want to go back and reread to check. If I'm wrong, Mia culpa.
thunnababy chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! She's going to call Annie Jackson and between the two of them they are going to turn that shop around and make it a success. Well, that's my hope.

The oil on those cellar stairs has me suspicious. How did it get there because I'm pretty damn sure Charlie didn't put it there. There is more to that cellar mystery besides the oil though, I'd wager a bet on.
thunnababy chapter 36 . 9/7/2014
Will she go to the hospital since she is his only relative?
thunnababy chapter 35 . 9/7/2014
Lol! Loved this chapter! Power to the people! Boy I haven't heard that in a long time!

I am so proud of Bella for standing up for herself to that sorry excuse for a teacher. I would've be at all surprised if she doesn't become the icon to look up in their school, leveling Tanya and Jessica to the lowest level.
thunnababy chapter 34 . 9/7/2014
I hope those two bitches get their just deserts for stealing her bag.

Love Annie Jackson! Love how she ranted about Charlie and how sorry she was for Bella to have such a deadbeat for a father. She will be a blessing for Bella, I can feel it. Great chapter.
thunnababy chapter 33 . 9/7/2014
She got there just in time, but not enough. I hope we get to see what she wrote to him in that letter some day but for now at least he goes off a happy man knowing she came all that way to see him off.

This all brings back so many memories of when my younger brother joined the Marines. We all drove down to Camp LeJeune to see him graduate basic training and then had to say goodbye when they shipped him off to LA for Vietnam. He was won of the lucky ones who came back home.
thunnababy chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
How you weave these magnificent stories, bring to life the most vivid characters and manage to tear our hearts out and then put them back together again just purely amazes me. Brilliant. Why aren't you published? Or are you and this is your playground? ;) If so keep playmg with us please!

Will she tell Edward all she has just learned? What about Edward's heritage?
I can't wait to get to her journey to Memphis, to her Edward. I'm girding myself for a ton of tears, tissues ready.
thunnababy chapter 30 . 9/7/2014
Now she knows and what effect will that have on her?
thunnababy chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
Bella has a plan and with her determination she'll see it happens.
thunnababy chapter 28 . 9/7/2014
Ouch! He was so harsh with her. I know he worries about her being so innocent, afraid she'll get hurt while he's gone and unable to protect her because he's really all she has.
3,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »