Reviews for Finding My Thunder
thunnababy chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Still trying to figure out this big secret Naomi and Bella's mom share. I have an idea though. I knew somehow that Edward would be there for her, she needs someone strong. You got me hooked again and I am lost in this,already. You amaze me once again.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
This is all so sad. Thank god she has Edward now because there isn't anyone else. MYbe when (if) Naomi comes home...
thunnababy chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
She's smart and I think Charlie finally gets that. Great chapter. The tension was palpable with Edward watching, waiting to jump in if Charlie so much as raised a hand to his Bella.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Love these two. :)
thunnababy chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
I hope she can talk some sense into him about college but doubt it.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
The awakening of Bella. Tough times ahead but there is Edward, so there must be hope.

I was a very young wife and mother in those times you write about so this is bringing it all back to me, the joy and the pain. I'm ready for. The journey though because I know there will be light.
lillianolivia.white chapter 55 . 9/3/2014
Great story. I loved it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 54 . 9/3/2014
Oh so sweet. I knew he would come home.
lillianolivia.white chapter 52 . 9/3/2014
Well thank god he didn't have blond hair like James. Sounds likes he looks more like his momma. I'm so amazed at Bella. She practically did this by herself.
lillianolivia.white chapter 51 . 9/3/2014
Loved the discourse between Dickens and Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 50 . 9/3/2014
I hate James for what he did to Bella, but not this little baby. Bella will have to rise above it. She can get her GED, move forward. Edward has to return someday.
lillianolivia.white chapter 49 . 9/3/2014
Oh no, no, no. Edward will kill him, no Bella should kill him.
lillianolivia.white chapter 48 . 9/3/2014
They cling to each other. It's beautiful.
lillianolivia.white chapter 46 . 9/3/2014
Bella is doing what she has to do . But I agree about Riley. I don't trust him.
lillianolivia.white chapter 44 . 9/3/2014
Oh her we go with James. He is a douche.
3,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »