Reviews for I'm Like a Lawyer
NayaHeMoFan chapter 37 . 2/21
please make a sequel!
StephaniieC chapter 37 . 10/25/2014
This one was so freaking good! Loved it!
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 27 . 10/18/2014
I know it wayyyy too late, but for future reference I had to tell you. I think that Brittany's sudden anger is very uncalled for. I mean, she may have been a little angry but the reason for her anger isn't big enough for her to act like Santana cheated on her.
ttandme69 chapter 37 . 8/20/2014
Great story - I loved it!
smoke-and-mirrors7 chapter 37 . 3/12/2014
such a great fic, so well written
MandeuxHol chapter 37 . 8/3/2013
ownnn this is sooo cute!They're like perfect for each other!By the way, i enjoyed flirty and bold Brittany in the beginning!IAnd I really did like this plot, so different from the others brittana's fics!Great job!Thanks for sharing, really!
luceroadorada chapter 37 . 7/28/2013
This was such a great fic! I'm glad I started reading it :)
Guest chapter 37 . 7/1/2013
Wish we could see them as mommies! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
That was way too rushed
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
I noticed you do this alot: "...This is a big win for us, for your case, for your future"

Not only is it way overdone, like you do it at least 2 or 3 times per chapter, but no one speaks like this. It's choppy and sounds forced.

I do like the story so far though. Don't get me wrong :)
Guest chapter 37 . 6/15/2013
Love this story! Definitely an interesting concept and I really liked how their relationship evolved. I only wish Brittany's outbursts were fleshed out a little more to see how they got through it. Especially since Santana was really affected by that.
natasya chapter 37 . 5/26/2013
I love your story. To me, it's really focus only to Brittany and Santana's relationship, and the other things only complement. I'm certain that I'll read it again and again sometimes in the future. Great job! :D
Katie chapter 36 . 4/29/2013
I loved this story so so so much! Well done xx
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 37 . 4/20/2013
...Done. Sequel? Whatever it was an awesome ass story. Loved it to bits. Really did.
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 35 . 4/20/2013