Reviews for I'm Like a Lawyer
ziesspot chapter 37 . 1/13
I know I'm a few years late but I recently came across your story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the whole jail aspect of it all. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
WHAT?! WHERES THE EPILOGUE?!
Guest chapter 37 . 4/27/2016
awww please write a sequel? :D
L chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Reading this story and I'm liking the slow burn. It's a nice change.

Just one thing though. Santana is 28. And Brittany is 25. But she said she's had Lord T since she was 5. So is Lord T like immortal or something? Cause I never met a 20 year old cat esp one that doesn't look old or is that fat.
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 37 . 2/21/2015
please make a sequel!
StephaniieC chapter 37 . 10/25/2014
This one was so freaking good! Loved it!
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 27 . 10/18/2014
I know it wayyyy too late, but for future reference I had to tell you. I think that Brittany's sudden anger is very uncalled for. I mean, she may have been a little angry but the reason for her anger isn't big enough for her to act like Santana cheated on her.
ttandme69 chapter 37 . 8/20/2014
Great story - I loved it!
anon1605 chapter 37 . 3/12/2014
such a great fic, so well written
MandeuxHol chapter 37 . 8/3/2013
ownnn this is sooo cute!They're like perfect for each other!By the way, i enjoyed flirty and bold Brittany in the beginning!IAnd I really did like this plot, so different from the others brittana's fics!Great job!Thanks for sharing, really!
luceroadorada chapter 37 . 7/28/2013
This was such a great fic! I'm glad I started reading it :)
Guest chapter 37 . 7/1/2013
Wish we could see them as mommies! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
That was way too rushed
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
I noticed you do this alot: "...This is a big win for us, for your case, for your future"

Not only is it way overdone, like you do it at least 2 or 3 times per chapter, but no one speaks like this. It's choppy and sounds forced.

I do like the story so far though. Don't get me wrong :)
Guest chapter 37 . 6/15/2013
Love this story! Definitely an interesting concept and I really liked how their relationship evolved. I only wish Brittany's outbursts were fleshed out a little more to see how they got through it. Especially since Santana was really affected by that.