Reviews for My Fire
KingoftheNorth chapter 9 . 10/8
You Monster! Other than the end good chapter.
jakegarrett94 chapter 22 . 10/1
Don't give up on the story where did re us go do they get him back do they go to Hogwarts please finish the story
Shanyaya chapter 22 . 3/28
Hi, i just finished reading the 22 chapters. Your story is great and definitly different from others. I really like it. Could you please upload the following chapters or perhaps where we can find it finished.
Araytigre chapter 22 . 1/7
Remus must have a martyr syndrome of some sort the way he carries on, always blaming himself for things (of course canon Harry could be said the same, lol). Hopefully, Sirius remembers how to get there before Remus does anything to himself (beyond the poor pitiful me, I can never be happy angst). Nettie will be good for him, and Harry, to say the least. Having Nettie adopt Harry will leave open the possibility of a 'ship between him and Kelly sometime in the future.

This story has been a Great find, and having all the "Gang", i.e. Abby, Tim, Ziva, and Tony all the same age as Harry and Kelly, as well as Kate and Ari just a little older, but all growing up together, to be a fantastic storyline premise. Sad to see Ari die, and Kate disabled, but I'm glad to see Tony starting to grow up a little, maybe this Councilor can help him a little more in that department. Thank You. TTFN
Smokeing chapter 22 . 9/29/2015
Very good very interesting I hope you write some more soon
Ralph Zecco chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
I've enjoyed this story and hope that you will finish it one day. Thank you for your effort.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
For God's sake (or at the very least Harry's sake) please get him out of there quickly.
crafter43 chapter 22 . 5/9/2015
I dearly love this story and do really hope that you will be able to continue it some day I know that you will have a special out come for all and look forward to reading it someday...sooon I hope
HanLaw0086 chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Kelly mentioned Ari so what's up with that
Hope to find
Out in future chapters
Matt Bigham chapter 20 . 1/21/2015
All of them
avidreader28 chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
Netchka chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
More please! More please! I really really really wanna read more please! Very cool story.
bao-earthdragon chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
Why are you asking if Harry should have magic? I'm a bit confused You already showed throughout the story, that he does have this power :)
Aside from that and to again talk about any apparent mistakes in the story-logic, I will now vote for the children with magic ;)
Harry is clear,
Ziva would be a good addition,
just like Kelly.
The others just wouldn't fit in a world of magic with their future personallities...
Abby wouldn't be a person of science anymore, McGee is the same, DiNozzo... he would abuse his power to much, if he continues like you painted his character...
For school... Salem.
bao-earthdragon chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
You're expaining some points I was asking myself before... But why the hell was this neccessary?
bao-earthdragon chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Okay... I have to ask... How old are you? Your entire writingstyle seems strange to me... Maybe its because I am in my mid-twenties, but that's not really a satisfactory explanation to me. I can understand why you are writing the kids like that... they are really young... Even if I don't understand why you involve the entire future NCIS-team in Kellies schooltime.
But the rest? Not only do you use a first-person-view, but also the present. Normally story-telling is done by using the past.
And then there is the fact, that all of this seems a bit flat at the moment as long as you are involving Remus and Minerva...