Reviews for Lost In Your Arms
LilianaRosana chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Hello ! I don't know if you'll ever read my review but here I go anyway !
It was interesting but nowhere near fabulous - I'm sorry fort that - It was kinda fast. The way the feel in love on this island was well too fast. huum you could have extended their little adventure on this island and Roy is supposed to be clever but he didn't think that maybe with alchemy they could escape ?
For the second part of this story it was disconnected with the first. You should have done - and it's only what I think not an obligation - two different stories.
Anyway I had a good time reading it, it was quite enjoyable :D Thank you !
PS: sorry for any errors english isn't my first language
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Make the love scene longer and not just randomly be in the middle of it especially because Ed was nervous just a few sentences before
Sweetpainlover chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Cute but be nicer to Ed and Roy...that way you can us them as puppets for your whims and wants.
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Very nicely done. Do feel bad for Roy and Ed getting hurt. I hope they'll be okay. I wish for them to survive and life for another day.

Please let them be okay.
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Nice job keep it up.
Tsumi Alchemist chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Oh pleas keep this up please please!
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
It sounds pretty good. I love the idea that you used. I love it.

I feel bad for Ed having to deal with this...

I hope Ed's okay?

Good luck on the next chp.

*You're welcome for helping with this chp.*
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Nice...

Also you did pretty good. If you want I can help if you want me too.

But keep the good work on this story.
Akumu no Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
that was so cute! kawai
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
What the heck?

Why is Al doing here at the island? Oh no...
Hawkpath13 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
... Uuuuhhhehhhhuuh... *nosebleeding*

I usually don't review on these kinds of chapters, but it's you, so I HAVE to. Heh...

... Um... first of all, that was very... descriptive... I do think... I need to read more yaoi. I haven't in so long, I'm reduced to something that squirms uncomfortably and CANNOT LOOK AWAAAAAAY... o_e It's like... a car crash... a wonderfully, smexy, car crash.

Anyway, YOU ALWAYS DID TORTURE ME WITH CLIFF HANGERS. A ALWAYS. And then I'm forced to make up my own endings 'cause-hey! Whatcha gunna do? ._.

Love this- even if the nosebleed attack got me and it wasn't even that bad. Keep it up!

Hawky
Miss. Sophie - Isabella chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
What a fantastic story! I hope you will update soon. Keep up the good work!
xRememberxMe chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hello I enjoyed your story and think it's well written. Your detail and constant follow-through makes it automattically better than half of stories written on this site. Again, really liked it and I hope you may update soon.

xRememberxMe
Hawkpath13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
SQUEEEEE!

That was excelent! Beautiful! Ah! I love it!

Post more! Or I will find you, Miss. Useless... Me and the Cupcake Chimeras. Tehehe!

One tip? Remember you can use titles and different kinds of names for them. Reading Roy and Ed over and over gets exhausting. A short description of a certain part of them works. Also, remember to use Edward instead of Ed when writing non-dialogue. That is his full name,

Anyway! I love this so far! Keep going!

Have a good one!