Reviews for Nocturne
kenji-chan chapter 1 . 2/18
this one is really amazing story,. thanks for sharing it
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is one of the best post-Jinchuu fic ever!
Kari-Kateora chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I really enjoyed this. Kind of freaked me out when I realized that Kenshin was attacking women, but you played it rather well. I've never seen the Battousai as a morally-unhinged person, really. Just Kenshin shutting every emotion away and following orders mechanically. So I'd probably not see the Nocturne persona as Battousai, just a PTSD-induced thing.

All in all, it was really well done. Not rushed, detailed, and I really like how he confesses to her in the end.
Taranea chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Nice one! :) I've been looking for some good Kenshin fics and I'm happy I found yours! :D I probably wouldn't have written Kenshin as downright sobbing (more like some quiet tears, maybe...) but I really enjoyed the story overall and thought the pacing was perfect. Thanks!
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow that was long O.o but, I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It was fantastic!Can I translate it into russian language?
Chany Rose chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
i liked it really good
Wingless Hymn chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
At the point of Kenshin's breakdown, when he crumbled to the ground and wept in Kaoru's arms, I found myself unknowingly crying with him, too. The flow of words in this fanfiction was magnificent. It felt as though I was reading Watsuki-sama's manga, and at some points, I had to remind myself that it was a fanfiction, not another chapter of the manga! That's just how wonderful your writing is!

I look forward to reading your future fanfics! :D Keep it up! You are a beautifully talented writer!

Yours Truly,

Wingless Hymn
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I loved loved loved this. I could always see Kenshin going a little berserk after Jinchu. This was wonderful.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is an interesting take. I like the distinction that you and Kenshin make about Battousai vs this alter ego. Of course, this was very serious and I would imagine that he would feel terrified that he could act so out of character and out of control. I did think it was a good idea that Jinchuu left such a deep mark on him. I am not so sure about such drastic violence though. I like the idea that he would grab the women and interrogate them but is it typical to act so entirely out of character (that is throttling a women)? I think that violence would make more sense if he was stopping tall, lanky men and throttling them. Original and interesting regardless.
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awesome story, and probably the best post-Jinchuu KxK get-together I've ever seen! I have the same ideas about Kenshin. It's hard to think of Battousai being a different personality, especially with how easily he reverts to it, so no, I don't see it as a separate personality. That said, I can see him doing something like this after the Jinchuu incident if he didn't come clean about how he felt and what had happened. Beautiful work! Would be nice to see something like this again!
krzyktty chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really enjoyed your story. It was a great idea on what may have happened to Kenshin. The subconscious is a powerful thing, and hard to understand!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Loved the story and as a piano player loved the Nocturne ;)
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Interesting and inventive. I like the PTSD aspect. Could you imagine that applied to some of our other fave manga/anime characters? This works, especially with him not harming them seriously, although the one that got him muddy might disagree with that. I like that he took responsibility for it and went to work for his victims. Nicely written.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
It's a nice story, and I loved the length. It's nice to have something from canon, and I appreciate your look into Kenshin's confession of what happened when Kaoru was kidnapped. Thanks for posting!