Reviews for Abandoned
Brievel chapter 4 . 7/29
This was beautiful. You are a true artist.
Brievel chapter 3 . 7/29
This is absolutely riveting.
Reader chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Interesting fic, you made me feel bad for a ring lol I'm glad they got to stay with their masters after all :-)
BrightWatcher chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Oh wow... This is beautiful. :)

I love it.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Elles chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Great fanfiction ! Very original ! :D
dinopoodle chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I love that! I love the charater of Elrond and hope you will write more of him agian. Keep up the good work
JunoMagic chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing such an original, and warm-hearted take on the true nature of the Three Rings.
JunoMagic chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
What a battle. I was fearing for both the ring and the cat every line of the chapter. (And I'm really hoping you'll let the kitteh live!)
JunoMagic chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Cats to the rescue! Another lovely chapter. But then I never can resist cats. However, I also enjoyed seeing the children through the ring's memories. Beautifully done.
JunoMagic chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
What an absolutely brilliant idea. And it fits the spirit of Tolkien's magic perfectly. Yes, if the One Ring had a mind of its own, why shouldn't the Three Rings have a soul, too? I'm intrigued and thrilled.

You also capture Tolkien's style well. Especially at the beginning, I felt that you were going a bit over the top and verging on "purple prose". But at the end of this first chapter, the style of writing works for me and feels balanced enough.
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I cannot begin to say how amazing this chapter was from begining to end. It was brilliant if words try to make out what I wish to say. I loved it so much and I was crazy exited when Nenya and Narya greeted Vilya and it turned out they had done the same as Vilya.
Beautiful and amazing. Those are the two words that best describe how I feel towards this chapter :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Nice ending! I like it, and the whole story. Wasn't quite what I expected it to be, but then it's nice to be surprised.
cai-ann chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
i'm happy that it's ended and kinda sad at the same time, I do jope you will continue to write in the LotR universe. Feel free to Pm me anytime as a spring board. I really love this chapter. And I'm glad that you had Elrond heal the cat. In fact the enitre chapter felt to me very in character. I really enjoyed reading this story and I hope I get to read more of your work.

Thanks for a lovely story, Cai-ann
Glory Bee chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Beautiful ending, you imbued Vilya with such powerful emotions that I found myself gripped with this story and delighted that you completed it in such a timely manner.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Hi,

This promises to be a nice story. I like the first-person view. Are you also going to tell about the reaction of Celebrimbor to losing 'his' ring? It might be nice to put that somewhere too.