Reviews for Bare Persuasion
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Only Abby could convince Gibbs to do that! A really enjoyable read, thanks for the share.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh the fantasies this invokes! Terrific story!
DCIPHOENIX chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Ohhh... Oh god, that was...

That was hot and sexy and I think I need a lay down and my own silver fox to release pent-up emotions... :D

Very steamy, very in-character & very well written. Couldn't visualise where they were; but it's not devastating...

My interests where elsewhere... More like St. Elsewhere. ;)

Very hot. Keep it coming ;)

DCIPHOENIX
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Fantastic. Awesome. Hot. That's all I can say!
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow...that was smokin' hot...I love the way you write these two!
Talldi chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wowwwwwww! I was 'watching' from behind a bush! I need a quick cold shower! S'cuse me gotta go!
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I loved this it was cute and sweet only he would be willing to risk messing up the hood of his car for or with Abby. I love it. Great writing.

Tanya
periodically chlorinated chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Gibbs, Abby, his Challenger - not a better scene could be set! It was executed so hotly and that part about the car rocking with them...wow, wicked imagery.

Excellently written fic that was a total treat to read!

Thanks,

pCl
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Um, that was incredibly HOT. And so special. That he took her to a place he'd only ever taken Shannon before spoke volumes. He's so tender when he wants to be. And sex on the front of the car...THAT car! THUD THUD THUD!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love it great story
bbfan chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Nnnnggghhh... so freakin' hot. Love the cuddlingGibbs! *Snort* Dent the car! Cracked me up! This is one of the best one-shots I've read in a very long time!
gosgirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
*drags self off floor*... I swear you are trying to kill me. I loved everything about this one shot... the intimate atmosphere you created from the start (love that image of them standing there with him cradling Abby), the tenderness of their connection and developing relationship, the fun and the banter which is so them, and then the smoking hot ending.

Loved how he's taken her to somewhere private and that means something to him where he used to go to think, and that he's only taken Shannon there before. With a guy like Gibbs, his actions say so much more than his words and you captured all that beautifully.

You have a real knack for painting vivid images with your descriptions, and some mind melting mental pictures of Gibbs especially. And then when you got the smut, I pretty much lost all coherence...

At the risk of copying and pasting just about everything that was a fav bit, which was probably all the eroticism, I have tried to narrow it down.

That he felt the same way she did and that they had become almost inseparable outside work hours. *love that - says so much about how much they need one another*

His scent, that was so uniquely Gibbs, made her giddy, his solid body and strong arms surrounding her sending her hormones into a frenzy *squeaking*... "inside me, on the hood of your car." *nnngggghhhhh*... and the don't wanna dent the car is such a guy thing to say! LOL... The feel of his body, knowing that he was as close as she was to completely losing it brought her even nearer to the edge. *whimpers*...

"You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself there, Marine." *no kidding!*... her mind briefly flickering to the handbrake and its ability to stay on. *snort*... "Always has been, Abbs, always will be." *aaawwww*
fart fart chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great story.
alohareader chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Excellent, well done!
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I absolutely love the story you did for this prompt! You brought Abby’s fantasy so vividly to life! The beginning is wonderfully described and I could picture them exactly as there were and where they were. And the thought that Gibbs had only ever shared this spot with Shannon and is now sharing it with Abby is so sweet and shows the depth of his feelings for her. Plus the fact that Abby realizes how special this moment is really shows how close they have become.

I love how you then slowly began building the desire and heat from Abby’s POV and you conveyed her desperation for him wonderfully! This… The faint pulse between her thighs increased to an aching throb and she undulated her hips into Gibbs' wanting the relief only he could give her. (HOT DAMN! You certainly know how to turn the sizzle to a raging inferno!)

The thought that they wouldn’t have to be quiet because the location was so secluded made me chuckle! Then I just melted into a gibbering pile of goo as you described Abby touching him all over! And every description got hotter and HOTTER! You nearly killed me with this… Clenching onto his forearm, she dug her nails in, panting as he pushed his finger deeper inside her. (squeaking and gasping here!)

The rest had me fighting to stay coherent! Holy buckets, woman, you wrote some steamy sex here! I need to find a swimming pool full of ice to help me recover!