Reviews for Driven
guest chapter 1 . 5/15
I have read many of your stories over the years. This one remains my favorite. I go back and read it sometimes just to remember just how good it is. thanks
kitsune21809 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
That was utterly beautiful. Best I've ever read in the Star Trek category.
Emma chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Kay so this was amazing. This story took me to another world. It is 1AM, I have class in the morning, but I COULD NOT STOP READING AND I HAD TO WRITE THIS. I can't even words. You set up such an atmosphere to the story and it changes and blends beautifully. I quit. It was sexy, emotional, profound... UUURGFDHDKDHDkjjkdkl
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awww! :D
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
OMG I love this fic so much!
Kel420 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I just wanted to say; you're a fantastic writer. Keep up the good work :)
T'Yel chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aww, I love this story. It simply makes me feel happy. And I really like how you paint the characters and describe their development over time.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was gooooood!
Trinideanfan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Excellent! I loved every minute of it!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really enjoyed that story. It was beautifully written and dealt with the Christine/Spock relationship in a different way than I've ever read. Great job.
MegaKat chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was so well-written, and I thought it was very in character, too! And how you managed to make it so IC and logical AND sexy as hell, too... wow! Great story, sugar!
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Well done! I enjoyed this story a lot. As a huge Sarek and Amanda fan, I thought their cameo was great.
Ster J chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
A new story from Djinn! All is well with the world. Lovely job...again.
FAith chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Just what today needed. A fabulous new story from Djinn. I am so happy I can't speak. Loved it. Loved Spock and Chris in this. Miss the snarky Spock and Sassy Chris, but this was closer to the "real" ones I think. At least it seemed so to me. Spock not consciously recognizing his own desire to bond to Christine. Chris not recognizing Spock's genuine feelings when they do finally show up. And then everyone coming together in the end. Yeah!

So glad to see new stories still coming. Yours will always be my favorite fanfiction site to revisit time and time again. But new stuff is craved like a druggie.

Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Spock always had a problem with allowing himself any kind of happiness or contentment, since he'd rarely admit to "happiness." (Except after falling under the influence of spores, LOL!) So, his whole emotional struggle from beginning to end rang true. So did his sensitivity to Christine. In TOS, even when he was trying to maintain his distance from her, he was never mean about it. Here you have him considering Christine's well-being again. He may not always get it right, but he tries...and tries...and tries. In the meantime, he manages to build and acknowledge a real relationship to replace the "fake" one that worries Christine. In the end, these two can't keep themselves apart from each other. Hilarious, and sweet! I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting. I love happy endings.