Reviews for Coffee Prince
Bambie-Chan chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Actualiza Por fa! Necesito que actualices me gusta la historia, pero actualiza!
POR FA POR FAVOR! ACTUALIZA ESPERARE TODO PARA QUE ACTUALICES! ACTUALIZA
SI PUEDES CLARO, ME GUSTAR√ćA QUE ACTUALICES!
Angievampress chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Woah.

Allow me a moment to recover...
... x10

WHAAAAAT? Oh, that is just TO good. It's like the universe expanding exponentially then snapping back in a millisecond. I feel dizzy.

The only criticism I have is...Why so long with no update? That's just cruel ;-;
Lil-Lioness-Cub chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Your last update was in august (is that even how you spell it? My brain isn't working).

Please update soon, you left on such a giant cliffy...

It's a great story, I love it D
A Wish On A Star chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
OMG what? Lulu? THAT THAT...BI*** IS SHE? UGGG!

update soon pls!
A Wish On A Star chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I love it! it's well written and interesting...good job :D
RandomReaderrrxD chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
OMGGGG IT'S SO ADDICTIVE SO MUCH SUSPENSE :)
Update soon please!
Cutevampkitten03 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Omg, pls update soon!
love, sandy
HaibaraAiFan chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I love this story and i'm looking forward for the next chapter
RandomReaderxD chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
OMGGG LOVE UR STORY !
Please update !
UPDATEEEEEEEEEE :)
Also please update Love at Seventeen ) just have to love your stories.
Shii chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
"If I was Nagihiko, which I was glad I wasn't," I love this for some reason zfbkbxndshj

RI-CHIN

YOU ARE BRILLIANT

AND EVIL

OMG

Nagi you stupid liar. qwq Well, it's possible he's not lying entirely. I mean, he could just be faking niceness to this girl ( who is brilliant by the way omg lemon cake wtf ) because he's Nagi so he doesn't want to break her heart.

Or something like that.

OMG IS IT LULU? IT'S LULU ISN'T IT

Or Utau. -shot- Omg Utan talking like that would be priceless.

Arisa Risa.

Ri-chin your bias is showing.

You really are a wonderful writer. n0n This story is exciting and omg NAGI YOU BAKA WAE

For some reason as soon as Rima-tan's manager person started talking I immediately thought of Tsukasa

So Tsukasa now plays that roll in Shidonii's mind. -w- )b Heehee.

A little criticism/tip: Periods are your friends, Ri-chin. qwq Comma-san is being abused. qwq -shot- I notice that you connect two sentences that could stand alone a little too often. Also, I think you mentioned earlier that Rima-tan lives in an apartment, but now you keep calling it a house. But I suppose that's fine, because sometimes we call our condo a house. XD

Good job and update really soon omg. QWQ Rima-tan's hurt?

- Shidonii
nagatsuka chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Wowie! SO EXCITED! This is the coolest story EVER! You are an amazing writer, and you really know how to make everything so realistic, so whimsical,so...I don't even know. I'm just spewing out random words here. Aw, Nagi! I'm sorry Rima got ma at you! I cannot wait for chapter seven, you make me sit in suspense! What's Nagi hiding? What happened to Rima? Can'twait-Can'twait-CAN'T WAIT! I love you!

Lola
11274 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
WHAT. THE. POO? NAGIHIKO WAS LYING? OMGAWSNESS-WAAASHNESS! AKDISOSNXKAKAFJS. WHO IN THE WORLD IS THAT GIRL? ASDFGHJKL OMG OMG OMG. I DONT. UNDERSTAND. THIS. RIGHT NOW.
11274 chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
OMG WHAT DID THE PUZZZZZLE SAAAYYYYYY? GKDKSKFJOSWKSMXJSKABW;:FJSKE
11274 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
WHAT DID THE PUZZLE-THINGY SAY? OMGGGG
Nice story. (y)
Cutevampkitten03 chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Even though I barely started reading this story I love it, I'm glad I was able to find it :)