Reviews for What Might Have Been Can Live Again
WENN9366 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I always loved how Betty inserted little bits of her own life into her stories.

Betty, take your own advice. Just go with your gut feelings and don't second guess yourself. **you love Scott...you love Scott...** And Martha's song, "I'm almost certain that I love you", lol, that's too funny.

NOOOOOOOO! Gosh, you can't leave me hanging like this! You don't understand how much it kills me that you haven't finished this story going on a year now! And just when it's getting really good (as in Betty seeing how much she loves Scott good). Your story is well written enough that it needs to be finished - I promise to review it!

Also, I know the WENN fandom has gotten pretty dead in the last couple years, but you might mention your fanfic on the WENN Facebook page with a link. There's still a couple of the original fandom members over there and a lot of them just never think of visiting FFnet.
WENN9366 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Ah...Hilary and Jeff bickering. It's nice to see something at WENN is back to normal. And Betty, with that far away look in her eyes - the penultimate fanfic writer, lol.

Apricot-Tuna casserole? Hmm...I think I'd rather eat at the Buttery!

This entire chapter would have made a great episode, and your writing is spot-on...although I must admit that (being a Scotty devotee) I was so hoping that the "spare angel" that Maple sent Mr. Eldridge out to find would end up being Scott, and that he would be one of the soldiers coming for Christmas dinner. :D

I notice that this story doesn't say "complete". I'll be bothering you about that after the next chapter.
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Lol, this chapter had me laughing all the way through. The best line:
"Mr. Eldridge, how could you?"
"Oh, it was no trouble."

This is awesome! It's been so long since I've read any decent RW fanfic! The flow of this is wonderful, and you've got all the characters down pat. Great job!