Reviews for The Tale of the GreenEyed Monster
reignstein chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I love this so much!
This was such a fun read, and expresses Yuffie's hyperactivity well!
The points you made about personality traits were good too.
I mean, I understand why Yuffentine is popular, sure, but I've always been a bigger REFFIE fan.
Thanks for this!
Pokemon Ranger Airt chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
OMG The Return of cloudette hahah! great story. the part where reno admitted was cute. good job!
ZeMadame chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This might be one of my favourite Reffie one-shots out there. These two don't get enough love; they're so great for each other, and this fic is a perfect example of why.
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I loved it! Lol. I don't know why I haven't read it before. We really need some new Reno Yuffie fanfictions on this site. :[ Bravo, though!
Eeblebuhleeble chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I think I love you.
SmallAssLevi chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
There are not enough Reno/Yuffie stories! And you write them very well, I really loved this! Actually, this story was what changed my mind about reading FF7 stories. I used to read them a LONG time ago and I think you may have recharged my addiction. Thank you for writing it, this is by far my favorite pairing in final fantasy. :D Please, keep writing!
Psychosomatic Insomniac chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Holy crap, I love this so much it almost inspires me to go back into the fanfiction rabbit hole. Please continue your royalty, god-like writing for the rest of us peasants to enjoy.
Amulet Joker chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
...
I have no words.

Shipping was not something I did when it came to FFVII (save for Cloud and Tifa), and I was only introduced to this ship through a comment made by a friend, and I honestly wasn't sure. Thank the lord I found this.
This was the perfect amount of humor, angst, and romance. You are a fantastic writer and you capture their characters so perfectly... I found no mistakes to speak of, and loved every bit of it, especially the line where Yuffie is saying she need to end up with her best friend, because I am a steadfast believer in that.
This was FANTASTIC, you have given me another ship, and I officially love you forever.

Yours sincerely,
Webs
Asanisan chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ha! Vince-ident. I love it! I just wish I had thought of it first. Great fic. It made me laugh and smile.

...Sometimes I wonder if all of this Yuffentine business didn't push the evil masterminds of FFVII:DOC to make such a pedophilic pairing as Vincent/Shelke. Sort of like "You want Vincent Valentine to end up with an underage girl? Oh, we'll give you Vincent Valentine ending up with an underage girl! MWAHAHAHAHAH!" Enter Shelke.
Josette chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I agree with Trocks! Pleeeeeeeeaaaasssseee write more reno/yuffie stories!
Trocks chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awww this is one of the cutest stories I've ever read! Write more Reno/Yuffie fluuufffss!
Joy Blue chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is just excellent! So very funny, and there's something natural about the way Yuffie and Reno interacted.
LifelessApril chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh so absolute YuffieRenocutieness! c: -squeals-
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I THINK I ALREADY TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS BUT I LOVE THIISSS AND RENOOOO!
KymieRai chapter 1 . 6/21/2012