Reviews for The Final Encounter
Hylia'grace chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh the feels! The horrible death but the reward he always deserved, so sad but so well written. Im choosing to ignore the fact that Mary and bobby ceased to exist and johns in hell, cause dean deserved happiness, god owed him his family at the least :)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I enjoyed your story. In the beginning I was looking forward to having an appearance from Tessa, but it was also great to have Death himself showing up for Dean. Thanks for sharing. -tvj12
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
awwwwwwwwww this!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Nice, despite Death's "your so insignificant" speech, I always felt he held some sort of respect for Dean. He helped him three times, even after Cas broke the bond FORCING him to the third time. The first time he didn't really have much of a choice, but the second time he still did even after Dean broke their deal. Dean is probably the only person who had the ability to speak to Death as he did. Death smited a guy in Chicago for just rudely brushing past him. Dean's done a lot worse. I like the idea that Death himself takes Dean to his final rest, its fitting. And Dean didn't destroy the Levithans, he killed their leader which disorganized them and left them ordinary monsters according to Crowley who honestly had no reason to lie about that.
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great job - Death's character is right on as is Deans.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012