Reviews for Backfire
daiz chapter 13 . 2/22
First I'd like to thank you for not killing off tara. I always thought that it was crazy that she got shot to begin with. I mean she was on the second floor of the house and warren was shooting at buffy, who was on ground level. Need i say more? second i would have reviewed more but i wanted to finish the story first, since it was already all posted. Questions time: why hasnt angel given buffy the message from her cousin? and why didnt joice have a message for her or at least tell angel to take good care of her? Why didnt anyone question buffy about her no scares comment (which i dont think she would have ment to say out loud)? Why was the other deminsion all about her (her house, her la bedroom, her pictures, her weapons) only not? Why didn't run to Buffy like willow and xander? Why red eyes? Why wouldn't the doctors have removed the bullet during the first surgery? I understand the lack of physical injuries at the end but what about the emotional ones? How would the doctor know the two shooting were connected? and why is it dawn didnt say something along the line of 'the hell it isnt, its only my sister you put in to a coma. shes the only family i have and you want to tell me its none of my bussiness' to willow when willow was all stay out of it? over all it was a good story thank you for sharing it with us.
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
Best fluff~ Amazing dream land~ I love the ending! They so deserved it and Jenny and Buffy finally reconciled~ So, happiness all round!
buffyangelgirl chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
this is a really great story that i like and love a lot since i first started reading it and its very good your a great author who wrote this very great and wonderful good story.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
Yeah!

For a moment there I thought think would end up just the same way, with Angel and Buffy wishing to be together but not being able too. Thankfully that wasn't the case. This fic is great!
Jessica L.A chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
LOVE IT! I really think it should have went like that!I also think ya should write a sequel!
CarebearKara chapter 13 . 8/22/2003
Great story.
twinkiecat chapter 13 . 1/4/2003
Great story. I love the way Faith came in at the end and helped save Buffy. You should be very proud of this story.
Black Butterflyz chapter 13 . 10/20/2002
This was a really great story...please keep writing more fanfic...good to know there's good writers out there who a B/a and against a/c.

Hana
kat175 chapter 13 . 9/12/2002
that was wierd and sooooooooo cute! i like wierd by the way so don't be offended, so you should write more like this.
babyxeyes chapter 13 . 9/1/2002
awwww! that was a GREAT story! i loved it! its what any b/a shipper is still wishing for. wouldnt that be awesome...lol. well you're under my faves! hope you write more b/a stuff!
RaNdi2 chapter 13 . 8/30/2002
great fic. I love how you brought Faith back and how you didnt drag the fic on for longer than neccessary.
Queen Boadicea chapter 13 . 8/30/2002
Heaven, indeed. Thanks for finishing this fic, Jade. It was long awaited but well worth it.
Queen Boadicea chapter 11 . 8/30/2002
You need to put in proper spacing. Otherwise this is a fairly good installment.
stretfordditto chapter 13 . 8/30/2002
Exquisite. *g* Nice to see such a lot of Faith in a fic. I like her. She's coming back for most of the latter half of Season 7. Yay! xxoo
stretfordditto chapter 12 . 8/30/2002
What a place to end it! Cliffhanger! xxoo