Reviews for Backfire
buffyangelgirl chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
this is a really great story that i like and love a lot since i first started reading it and its very good your a great author who wrote this very great and wonderful good story.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
Yeah!

For a moment there I thought think would end up just the same way, with Angel and Buffy wishing to be together but not being able too. Thankfully that wasn't the case. This fic is great!
Jessica L.A chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
LOVE IT! I really think it should have went like that!I also think ya should write a sequel!
CarebearKara chapter 13 . 8/22/2003
Great story.
twinkiecat chapter 13 . 1/4/2003
Great story. I love the way Faith came in at the end and helped save Buffy. You should be very proud of this story.
Black Butterflyz chapter 13 . 10/20/2002
This was a really great story...please keep writing more fanfic...good to know there's good writers out there who a B/a and against a/c.

Hana
kat175 chapter 13 . 9/12/2002
that was wierd and sooooooooo cute! i like wierd by the way so don't be offended, so you should write more like this.
babyxeyes chapter 13 . 9/1/2002
awwww! that was a GREAT story! i loved it! its what any b/a shipper is still wishing for. wouldnt that be awesome...lol. well you're under my faves! hope you write more b/a stuff!
RaNdi2 chapter 13 . 8/30/2002
great fic. I love how you brought Faith back and how you didnt drag the fic on for longer than neccessary.
Queen Boadicea chapter 13 . 8/30/2002
Heaven, indeed. Thanks for finishing this fic, Jade. It was long awaited but well worth it.
Queen Boadicea chapter 11 . 8/30/2002
You need to put in proper spacing. Otherwise this is a fairly good installment.
Spikey's Girl chapter 13 . 8/30/2002
Exquisite. *g* Nice to see such a lot of Faith in a fic. I like her. She's coming back for most of the latter half of Season 7. Yay! xxoo
Spikey's Girl chapter 12 . 8/30/2002
What a place to end it! Cliffhanger! xxoo
Spikey's Girl chapter 11 . 8/30/2002