Reviews for Chemicals
sitally chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
dude, dude

you gotta update this awesome fanfic
Orithyea chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
I've begun to like Poland/Romano because of you. Anyway, good thing they're together now, although I hope you'd give us a slight backstory of how Spain came to like Romano since Lovino's invisible and Antonio's the cool kid. Thank you for the update. Loved it!
26262626 chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
No please don't end it soon! ;A; Pleeeease
JayCii333 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I want... No, I need more of this!
JayCii333 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Is it bad that I don't hate you for killing off Feli?
Momo chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
I'm not crying. Nope, my awesomeness is just leaking out of my eyes. Totally.

Screw this. *bawls eyes out* ASDFGHJKL;'. ;_; It's soooo sad but sooooo beautifully tragic and adbkvjbjwbkjc wkj Loviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! T_T *continues to blubber and spout random nonsense* I can't stop crying and now I can't see the screen because the colours are blurring together... I don't know how to express the awesomeness of this fic through words... So yeah. SO looking forward to the next chapter! :'D (my feels... ;;)
X chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Wait a sec, how could Feli be 'Drunk Driving' if he wasn't even 15 yet?
Otaku is an Understatement chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
I enjoyed it, but I think I skipped half the chapters because I don't really remember anything other than the first chapter...oh well!

roseprincess546 chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Poor lovi don't worry lovi like the old saying go's thing could only get better from here
love the chapter by the way I can't wait for the next chapter update soon
Hisui98 chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Little Question Marks chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
I'm crying because of this!
CatLover9045 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Ermergerd I forgot all about this story until right now xD! Hope you update soon
DankeGott9 chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
This story is just like, bam. Amazing. Please update soon!
Little Question Marks chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
*Cries* Nooooo! Not Feli! (Even if he was a jackass)

Thank you for not putting the Poland Romano fun times in, One, I was reading this a school, Two, Spamano is my OTP and I would die inside.
Dont Member chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
I love this story! Your doing an awesome job and I totally want you to write the scene between feliks and lovino
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »