Reviews for No Other Superstar
TheUltamiteGleek chapter 14 . 1/8
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
I don't want to bother you, but this and all of your other stories rank among my favorites and I hope you will update something soon.
Annie R.R chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
please update ASAP, your story is fantastic! great job:)
Mjcqs chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Ugh, need more! Loving it too much for it not to be complete!
CourageKlaine25 chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
*-* :)
supermom116 chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
I'd love it if this story could be updated. It's so good
missyy94 chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
If you don't update soon. I'll go all Lima heights on you. Jk but seriously plez update! Its driving me crazy not knowing what happens next
DustyQOTF chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
You did not just put Blaine on the same flight and going to the same place as Blaine I bet next chapter is a night mare.
crookedhalo8 chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
I love it every time I see an update of this fic! Fab as always! Already looking forward to more.
Janice93 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Love it! I'm sad that Kurt and Blaine has to be apart though. Is Sebastian going to stir some problems?
LvSammy chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
More soon please!
DejahhJanaee chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
Just based on that ending i can tell where this story is headed. Seb and Blaine will go london. Seb will flirt with blaine. The paps will get a pic of them together. Word gets back to kurt and he gets mad at blaine because for some reason blaine didnt tell him about it. They will break up. Blaine will do something special to get kurt back. Happy ever after! (Please dont let the rest of the story be that predictable!)
DOOLloverGLEEKlovingFOSTER chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
I hate Sebastian right now. But love the story/update. Can't wait for more
Sofia Michelle chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
You're alive! Can't wait for more! And to actually see what will happen on prom night!
lilyvandersteen chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
Just discovered your story today, and, wow, I really, really love it. Thank you for sharing it with us! I hope there are more chapters coming :) Looking forward to reading about their prom experience :)