Reviews for The Magnificent Octopus
BertAndTiva chapter 1 . 8/8
First of all, I'd never laughed so hard reading Avengers/Ironman ffn, ever since I read Heir and Shadows oh god I think I screenshotted the whole thing and sent it to my unsuspecting and concerned friends in the middle of the night... lmao! Precious was so good but this one takes the gold, literally! the characters were spot on, I mean it's hard to find someone who writes Tony as good as in the movies, and pal, you've done it, I admire you so much for that. I'm not saying the others were ooc (they were all very very oc) but you know Stark is the most complicated fella there ;) I scared my family to death bursting out laughing at random moments during a long car ride last weekend, and then screaming or crying the next half hour... it was epic, I can count the mcu fics that have made me feel like that, and I'm really happy I found another one :D I am working my way through your other fics now, and I really hope you continue writing, you are amazing!
Ana Paula Lopes chapter 41 . 4/29
I still don't understand how such an intelligent system as Jarvis didn't detect the nanobots of Hammer in the Avenger Tower
Ana Paula Lopes chapter 15 . 4/28
I cried with laughter this chapter
Ana Paula Lopes chapter 10 . 4/28
Here I aware that my comment will not influence completely nothing, because the story is over! But please, Steve has no ideas and not develop a passion for Pepper, for God's sake! I think Pepperony drama is quite large as it is. And besides, I can not see Pepper by letting in love with someone else, even though Tony is very dull and annoying sometimes, they belong to each other ... By the way, you write very well!
curlyexpat chapter 78 . 4/18
I just discovered Fanfiction and devoured this story! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us. I enjoyed the story so much and the characters really rang true. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Guest chapter 75 . 10/13/2015
Oh man great chapter! I'm a sucker for Bruce, and you are a GREAT writer! There are not enough good Bruce fics- there is so much potential, what with him being afraid of hurting anybody, and Hulk not quite under control...

...can I beg you to write a sizable Bruce-centric fic about Hulk's early days? Please!
Guest chapter 43 . 10/11/2015
Oh Thor how you crack me up...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
Pepper... is an idiot here. Tony has a point, *why* would you *ever* let a man who drugged you and attempted to abduct you to parts unknown for unknown nefarious reasons into the same room with you? I would also think that any competent security personnel would raise objections to the circumstance no matter what their employer said, they might be overridden, but they would still be raised.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/11/2015
jajajajajaja...jajajajajajajajajaa...jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaaaaaa
pepperonyaddict chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
You're such a great writer. I have been re-reading this for the nth time and only now did I think of writing a review. Lol. Hahaha.

Hope you could go back to writing Pepperony! :)
Guest chapter 78 . 12/10/2014
just finished story is very funny tony is spot on so are the others
sfjoellen chapter 78 . 11/27/2014
it was a wonderful story. humor is hard as hell to write, it's so hard to know if the tone is being sent or if they read something you didn't mean. you did humor SO WELL!
and I love happy fluffy stories.
one thing: the location of the hospital everyone showed up at was a bit of a mystery. the fight was in New Mexico, Steve's girl was in New York, who knows where Betty Ross was, Jane's friend left the hospital to get stuff from the tower but.. that's a long ride from New Mexico..

and especially thanks for the the gay couple being just as attractive and valuable as any of the others. A rare bit that, and especially sweet for it.

you should be very proud of your Magnificent Octopus.

thanks again.
sfjoellen chapter 71 . 11/27/2014
You wrote, "shot from Satan's ass," in dialogue about Tony. then you wrote "ten to a dozen" in narration about Steve. That's really good writing, shifting the style so it matches the characters in the scene, it pulls the mood with it. Ten to a dozen is a frowzy old comfortable type thing grandpa would say and fits Steve, the other is Stark snark.

well done you!
sfjoellen chapter 52 . 11/26/2014
tony's messages to pepper had tears in my ears from laying on my back and reading your madness.

(stole the tears and ears from a country song)
sfjoellen chapter 46 . 11/21/2014
that was a great reveal on Pep's pregnancy, well done.
1,882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »