Reviews for The Magnificent Octopus
Oh man great chapter! I'm a sucker for Bruce, and you are a GREAT writer! There are not enough good Bruce fics- there is so much potential, what with him being afraid of hurting anybody, and Hulk not quite under control...

...can I beg you to write a sizable Bruce-centric fic about Hulk's early days? Please!
Oh Thor how you crack me up...
Pepper... is an idiot here. Tony has a point, *why* would you *ever* let a man who drugged you and attempted to abduct you to parts unknown for unknown nefarious reasons into the same room with you? I would also think that any competent security personnel would raise objections to the circumstance no matter what their employer said, they might be overridden, but they would still be raised.
pepperonyaddict chapter 1 . 2/3
You're such a great writer. I have been re-reading this for the nth time and only now did I think of writing a review. Lol. Hahaha.

Hope you could go back to writing Pepperony! :)
Guest chapter 78 . 12/10/2014
just finished story is very funny tony is spot on so are the others
sfjoellen chapter 78 . 11/27/2014
it was a wonderful story. humor is hard as hell to write, it's so hard to know if the tone is being sent or if they read something you didn't mean. you did humor SO WELL!
and I love happy fluffy stories.
one thing: the location of the hospital everyone showed up at was a bit of a mystery. the fight was in New Mexico, Steve's girl was in New York, who knows where Betty Ross was, Jane's friend left the hospital to get stuff from the tower but.. that's a long ride from New Mexico..

and especially thanks for the the gay couple being just as attractive and valuable as any of the others. A rare bit that, and especially sweet for it.

you should be very proud of your Magnificent Octopus.

thanks again.
sfjoellen chapter 71 . 11/27/2014
You wrote, "shot from Satan's ass," in dialogue about Tony. then you wrote "ten to a dozen" in narration about Steve. That's really good writing, shifting the style so it matches the characters in the scene, it pulls the mood with it. Ten to a dozen is a frowzy old comfortable type thing grandpa would say and fits Steve, the other is Stark snark.

well done you!
sfjoellen chapter 52 . 11/26/2014
tony's messages to pepper had tears in my ears from laying on my back and reading your madness.

(stole the tears and ears from a country song)
sfjoellen chapter 46 . 11/21/2014
that was a great reveal on Pep's pregnancy, well done.
sfjoellen chapter 40 . 11/21/2014
I love the smell of Order 66 in the morning.. it's Hammer time!
sfjoellen chapter 27 . 11/21/2014
Jarvis.. Can I haul him off? Clone him? Would he fit on an Iphone?
sfjoellen chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
the zeppelin comment had me laughing so hard i couldn't see. the whole idea of them peeping on cap and the teacher was genius.
sfjoellen chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
Black Widow's brain tumor seems forced but what the hell, it's a comic book so I'm rolling with it. Lots of fun to read, thanks!
sfjoellen chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Tony's jealous snit was really funny, thanks!
1,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »