Reviews for The Magnificent Octopus
Orion84 chapter 78 . 12/24/2012
I've followed this story for a long time and am glad to finally get to the end but bummed that it's over...or is it? Can't wait to read more from you!
Paradoxal Reality chapter 78 . 12/22/2012
Hey, Jerry and his catchphrase are back! I'd say Tony's going to have to surgically implant a spine in the poor schmuck, but then he wouldn't be as good of a lab rat. :D

I'm a little surprised Tony's only gotten to fireworks. He seems more the 'carve your name on the moon' type, lol!
Paradoxal Reality chapter 77 . 12/22/2012
If this was a movie, I'd be giving a standing ovation!

The last chapter hit all the right notes without pulling into saccharine overly sweet territory. I like that Pepper's refusal to let her near-death experience play into making her relationship with Tony change is played against Natasha and Clint's situation. It feels more realistic to me to have their reactions differ.

And yeah, leaves open the door for any changes in Iron Man 3. ( if they break up Pep and Tony, or kill Pepper, I'll be furious!)

Can't wait to see your next story!
Paradoxal Reality chapter 76 . 12/22/2012
Aw, Pepperony wuv-fest!

I'm suddenly imagining Darcy and Tony playing the 'anything can sound dirty with the right inflection' game to torture Steve, though!

I'm really glad Beetle got some follow-up this chapter. It makes me wonder where the rest of the Defenders went, though.

Woo! Who gets to tell Pepper that she didn't finish Hammer off?
Paradoxal Reality chapter 74 . 12/21/2012
Oh man, I hope that Hammer's really and truly gone. Better hire someone to drop the contents of the room into a volcano just to be sure!
Paradoxal Reality chapter 75 . 12/21/2012
Oh my god, Darcy. Oh my god on so many counts.

I love Bruce and Betty's reconciliation, poor Bruce needs some love.
belgiques chapter 78 . 12/21/2012
Oh, this banter will be the end of me. I could read that all day long. More soon, I hope! :D
lifechiaroscuro chapter 78 . 12/21/2012
Great new chapters!

Caity :)
Avalon West chapter 78 . 12/20/2012
Cute ending! I felt like it all came full circle now! I'm super excited for the possible end chapters-I was wondering why your story wasn't labeled "complete" yet. I will be eyeing this site for you from now on! :)
TeaAndWarmSocks chapter 78 . 12/20/2012
This story is simply amazing! I've enjoyed reading every single chapter from begining to end, sentence by sentence, and I'm truly going to miss reading this story! Its not everyday you find beautiful writing like yours! Thanks you for writing! :D
Guest chapter 78 . 12/20/2012
omg that was the perfect description of jim carey! :) and i like ur references to ur other fanfics update soon WITH A SEQUEL PLEASE! and also u said you might put up a couple more chapters maybe something with steve and olivia? thanks love ya!
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 78 . 12/20/2012
AAHHH! I love that. Jerry's just fine. Exactly how old is Jerry? And I love this story it's spectacular and I absolutely love it! Fantastic and I'll definitely be keeping up with you.
fantasia-49 chapter 78 . 12/20/2012
oh excellent epilogue really! I love the banter between tony and happy!
You are amazing and i will chech on you for anther chapter or story

See you soon lou

Fantasia
Wolveyaon chapter 78 . 12/20/2012
Ug, that just...no. You got my hopes up when he said he was getting married and I was running around the empty house screaming and then you pulled that. Making me cry in frustration! CURS YOU!
The-Knight2000 chapter 78 . 12/20/2012
The sequel chants start here!

In all seriousness, that was a fitting ending, I love the Tony/Happy interaction, it's a laugh a minute. Absolutely love it. And again with the safety pod lol. Great stuff
1,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »