Reviews for A Musical Secret
LucyHRose chapter 8 . 3/6
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
Pari forever ft chapter 8 . 3/5
omg love your story sooooo much! can you please update soon ? i am dying to know what will happen next !
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Really neko Mimi switch by mayu
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Dun dun dunnnn! 0-0 Holy cow, Natsu... Actually looked serious! What has this world gone to?! Luv ur fanfiction Hun! ]
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
please update so that can see what Natsu and Lucy were talking about, I'm really curious and i hate waiting cause i already read this story like 5 times and you haven't updated yet and i really really want to know. :(
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
please update i want to know what happens next in the story.
Tana Satou chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Er... Shouldn't this be a crossover?
Archdale chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Oh my, it has been a long time! lol

We are waiting patiently for you to update your chapters *intense staring* No pressure though! _

Man, I really like your stories, they're so funny and entertaining and good to read! Never stop writing! I can't wait for you to update, but I'll try to be patient :3
anahita.tabrizicheeseninja chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
NEED NEW CHAPTER!
Fairyhearts and Lia chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Are you going to put in what Natsu and Lucy talked about when they left? I'm sorry, that was my first thought when I finished reading. I LOVE THIS STORY! *bows* Thank you for writing a story that combines my two favourite things at the moment. I LOVE VOCALOID AND FAIRY TAIL! And I need to calm down...T.T'
ToshiroHitsugya12354 chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Update soon! Awesome story!
cornelia.anime chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I love this story!N-E-X-T!:3
midnightfairy200 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
NNOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE CLIFFHANGERS WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? AND PLEASE TELL ME NATSU AND LUCY KISS OR SOMETHING!
fairytailluv34 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
LOVE IT!
Please update soon!
MillieJonson chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
This story is so great. when will it be updated 'cause I really want to know what happens next.