Reviews for Alexandria
Oh my god oh mY god oH my gOd, she could be AnthEa!

p.S. i'M a fErm bElIvER iN RanDoMe cApitalzIzation.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Whoo! Another masterpiece. Love the little brotherly quibbles. Made my heart melt just a tad. And Alex is an enjoyable character to follow, not pretentious, not unrealistic, not obtrusive, but not dim-witted or an emotional wreck either. The deductions are all freaking hilarious. What a great read.
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story, I've only recently gotten into Sherlock BBC and ended up buying both season's and it didn't take me long to watch it all. Even my Mom enjoyed watching the show, not easy to find a show that we both would like...

Like I said, I enjoyed reading this story. I always do enjoy stories that show the character Sherlock and Mycroft at a younger age then they are in the show. When the story is written well and fits with the show perfectly I find it's a good piece of the puzzle. This is one of those fic's that fit so well that it could have easily been written by someone who works on the show. The only issue I have with it is not knowing what happens next, that is driving me nuts. Really curious on what happens to Alexandria with her dealing with the Holmes family (not an easy thing to do lol). I could easily link her character to the ring he wears though I'm not too sure if that's what you intended or not.

Anyway this story is a work of art and I would hope to see more of Alexandria but that's up to you and the story is good as it is too so it can go either way (more chapters or oneshots linked to this story or not) and still be a work of art.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is really pretty good.
Sundapple chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Okay, another rave coming up.
How on Earth can you predict characters so well? Again, I've tried picturing the Holmes's as kids and haven't had much success-in this story, added on to "No WHAT Sherlock", you get it exactly.
Also, I love Alexandria. I'm not normally that interested in characters that aren't from the actual series, but she's just awesome and relatable and gives a great outside perspective.
More, please? Honestly, just write anything else about Sherlock or the Doctor and I will read it.
ninepen chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Poor Sherlock. It would be tough knowing everyone kind of thinks the worst of you and your mother has to take a vacation from you (assuming he gets that). I really liked the relationships you portrayed here, all of them - Mycroft and mom, Mycroft and Sherlock, Sherlock and Alexandria, Alexandria and Mycroft. All the characters are done well, and all believable. My favorite was Mycroft, I could picture a younger, slightly more relaxed version of TV Mycroft in each of those situations and saying those lines. Which really works for me, because, though I really can't put my finger on why, I absolutely love Mycroft, have from the first scene he was in on the BBC show. I find him just as fascinating a character as Sherlock, and because I see him less I crave him more. So it was nice to come across this story with a side of Mycroft we've only gotten glimpses of in the show. Lovely how he tries to protect Sherlock from the fact that it's him mom needs a break from.

As for continuation, if you didn't want to do a long drawn-out one, of course you could do the "four years hence" thing, but you know, when I read "End of Alexandria" I thought that's what I was going to read next - their break-up. So it might be fun to do a "why isn't Alexandria around now" continuation. Could be a mundane regular old break-up, could be a nasty break-up, maybe they marry and are together for years before they divorce, maybe she dies somehow. You could make it really nasty and she dies on the way to or from her four-year arrangement. A million ways to go but another lens through which to take a look at Mycroft and Sherlock and maybe mom too. Hm, hm? Maybe, maybe? ;-)
just a girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
very nice. i like alexandria very much, you write her sympathetic and pleasant.
greetings from a german girl
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love these young Sherlock fics where he's completely blunt and obnoxious but you love him anyway, and Alexandria was an interesting character! I'd love to read another chapter at some point! :)
AnimePrincessRach chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I really enjoyed reading this as I think you really portrayed the characters true to who they are and I would be very interested in reading more, so please continue. :)
Terri chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Probably the best Sherlock Holmes fanfic I've read! Please continue :)
Charlotte2May chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I enjoyed it very much. Thank you and please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
that was fantastic. your portrayal of younger sherlock and his family is great and very realistic. i just want to see the contest four years later.
Gracie chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I liked this a lot. It got a little longwinded at times, but I liked your portrayal of their mom. Usually people have her either way too cheerful and happy or completely bedridden and hateful of her children. You struck a nice balence. I'd love a squeal where Alex runs into Sherlock as an adult.
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
You had me hooked at "my Mycroft". :)

Wonderful, and if you wanted to continue, I'd read it. :)
phanpiggy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
All I can say is that this is the epitome of what a fanfic should be and what very few are. Bravo, bravo!