Reviews for The Moon and the Suns
qer chapter 4 . 4/30
buddy and louie...bud and lou...
los chapter 18 . 1/7
The plot is amazing, but just want to point out one thing, that if Molly was to work in the lab she would be the a supervising physician, not a technician.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
amazing! this story is fantastic!
eminle chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
Loved the last line!
eminle chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
I loved the shootout scene! I loved Morans response to getting shot and then just turning and shooting Anthea!
eminle chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Loved how it was told through Anthea's daily txt schedule!
eminle chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
Hahaha! I love how Molly and Jim tricked everyone into allowing Molly back into London. It was a creative idea. I thought the "business relationship" between Anthea and Moran was surprising since everyone but Molly knew it was work.
eminle chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
WOW! There was no doctor... Which leaves the question was he talking to himself and Molly heard, he left a note when he committed suiside, or my personal favorite, did he tell Molly all of this and was she the one to help him end it...
eminle chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
My guess of who kidnapped them is Irene Adler's people
eminle chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
First off some people do read the intros! Second I love how the tables have turned and now Molly is in control of Jim :-)
I'm Over There chapter 30 . 7/13/2015
Guest,

I'd say I hate reviewing my own story, but that would be a lie. I like bumping up the review count (which is the same reason I didn't delete your reviews), though I don't do it often.

This is the only way I can reply to you. I'm glad you liked my characterization of Moriarty, and I'm glad you believe my writing is powerful enough to set Women's Liberation back years-though that was not my intention, I'm flattered nonetheless.

Sorry you didn't enjoy the characterization of Molly. You could've stopped reading back at the Mouse and The Spider, but you continued on to the Moon and The Suns. I'm not sure why, if Molly's characterization bothers you so much, but I'm glad you did since I love to know people are still reading my old fanfiction.

To be honest, I sort of agree with you about Molly. The Molly in TMATS was not a feminist character. After writing TMATS, I realized this and attempted Keep Calm and Carrion, as well as Hydra, both of which have a stronger, more feminist version of Molly.

Neither received the popularity TMATS did, so I discontinued them. Still, so you know I'm not a closet self-hating misogynist , I'd recommend you read them.

Anyway, thanks for reading it all the way through despite not liking everything about my story, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review with both praise and criticism-which is what reviews are for.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/12/2015
Good writing, killed Molly's character -_-
Years of Women's Lib set behind.
Still...LOVED the characterization of Moriarty.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
I love Moriarty's facial expressions.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
This chapter was great! And that theory was brilliant! I looked it up.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
This chapter was scary, but amazing. I love this.