Reviews for The Moon and the Suns
ATM stands for "Automated Teller Machine", so to call it an ATM machine is a tautology. Other than that, however, this chapter is great as always!
Kiara chapter 30 . 4/1/2014
Hi, I read it and finished it today and honestly you are truly a great writer, I have fallen in love with these characters even more!
One of my favorite parts and the one that shocked me the most was when Jim tortured Molly or kind of tortured Molly, it may sound morbid, but I don't care what anyone says Jim is that way, and if he wasn't like that then he wouldn't be Jim Moriarty! I loved this story, and the fact that you made me feel so bad for Jim, imagining him in a wheelchair was really hard, because you get to the point where you think that Jim and Sherlock are truly immortal, and that nothing can happen to them...This story was amazing, though I gotta admit it was way darker than the first one but still incredible. And you are the first one to make me feel hate towards Sherlock, John, and Lestrade...they were always the good ones in my mind.

The only thing that i would critizise, and not so much, was the fact that Sherlock had people assasinated that was a lil bit unchacteristic, its not like him, although I would understand that he would do it for John

You know what would be super awesome, that you wrote this second part again but with what hapenned in series 3, you know just asking, it is worth a try! :)

Than you for this! I loved reading every part of it!
Emmaline chapter 30 . 2/7/2014
This was amazing! One of the best fanfics I've read in a long time!
gqepicentre chapter 30 . 12/5/2013
You are an amazing story teller who I can see have a great future in writing. Thank you for this. Ill read this again for sure.
GoldenKhaleesi chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
Haha. (Almost) Everyone end up getting shot. I be lying if I said that I saw that coming. Well, I'm off to the next chapter...
GoldenKhaleesi chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Great chapter! It was very interesting learning how Moran started to work for James. & I was on the edge of my seat when Moriarty was trying to get information about Sherlock from Molly.
Eva R chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
Hey, I don't have an account and I'm late to the party but I've been devouring your stories in this series because they're awesome!

RE: Sexy and cool- I like Irene, and I've never understood why everyone HATED Kitty as much as they did, including Sherlock- It's one of the few times he really snaps on anyone in the restroom and I never really understood it- She doesn't turn out to be a good person but she was doing her job.
I hate Sally though, because I know what it's like to be called a "freak" and it sucks. Sherlock calls people stupid, but he mostly kind of seems resigned to be surrounded by stupid people, like "It's not your fault you poor stupid person, now please shut up, grownups are talking." It's clear that he still likes John, Mrs. Hudson, etc. even though they're stupid. But Sally hates Sherlock for being who he is, which he can't help.

But I know what you mean, because I've seen other stuff in similar fandoms and it sucks. It's like when they made another current show based on Sherlock Holmes, they made Watson a girl, but no one would ever make Sherlock, or one of the millions of characters based on the Sherlock Holmes Archetype, a chick. And that's kind of sad.
Doggi-chan chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I thought that Molly and Jim were so much fun in this chapter. It was definitely different than before. I liked that it was so easy for them to just walk out of baskersville.
Doggi-chan chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
I loved this chapter, you made this situation so much fun for both Molly and Jim. I still did not get what the lie in the story was? I liked the idea of them trying to think like Sherlock. And Molly's life was seriously depressing. Is it not Molly's place in the world to find any kind of true happiness?
Doggi-chan chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
oh this was quite eventful. Sherlock finally knows all about Jim and Molly. I thought it was exceptionally funny that he never thought of them together. Jim and Molly just can't seem to stay out of trouble. oh well, I will read on and see what happens to them.
Doggi-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
wow. someone is definitely not happy. and this is going to be super sad if there isn't small glimpses of happy moments between them. I want to see how you will make them interact with each other. how molly will deal with Jim's understandable attitude towards her and what exactly is molly's plan for Jim.
TheSmilingCat chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
First question before I forget it: what did I miss? Who was Sherlocks other friend? I do not remember it...
Ah. No. Tell Sherlock I love him? I could not decide if to laugh or to cry... their last talk... It was sad. Seriously. I felt bad for Moriarty. No offense to John, but... I would have liked these two to be friends. It would have been brillant.
And I do not know if I would have prefered Jim to be shot... probably, it would have been less cruel. A lot less cruel.
And of course we all know how he will decide... no freedom for Molly, as it seems, but I think she wouldnt want it any other way.
I cried at this chapter. Sherlock and Jim never interacting again... it is hard to take.
I will read the epilgue now.
TheSmilingCat chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
Woah. Just woah. Ive expected something like that, seriously, I have expected JamesIII to die and everything. Truth be told, I have exspected something bigger... and the fact that it was, well, almost normal made it harder to take. The counting to five part was sad. I think Avis is quite an interesting character. Crazy in a way, and a little cruel and weak. I also like the father... in a way. I did not understand how they died - did the father force the explosion?
TheSmilingCat chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
Good Molly and Jim scene, again. Oh my, the last sentence was so... kishy! But since the story in general is not, it was... cute. Kind of.
The almost-war scene reminded me strangely on Breaking Dawn. Where the two vampire armys face each other but don't fight at the end. Everybody finds his place now. You really notice it's almost over... I just don't know what will happen to Molly and Jim. Will they be kept imprisoned? Unlikely... But probably something of that kind. You know what's funny? I always wanted Jim to be punished in the end, during TMATS1 and during this story, but now, when he's so close to it, I don't want that anymore. I feel sorry for him, because of Sherlock. I always wondered what it would have been like if they were friends instead of enemys... Terrible, I suppose.
I liked what Molly said about clich├ęs. It is true, in a way. And I really wondered what Jim would do if Molly just helped him kill himself. Seriously, I'd like to know his reaction.
Oh... and the thing what Jim thought, about the games you always win... It's NOT true. Playing a game you know you'll win get's boring after some time. Maybe it will take some time... Or maybe people just stop playing it with you. (It's what happens to me everytime, lol.)
TheSmilingCat chapter 27 . 6/6/2013
I knew it wasn't a good idea, putting Jim together with a sucidal guy in a cell. The killing scene was... weird. I mean, he kills somebody, and that is always weird, but... It was almost... affectionate. Weird.
Poor Molly. I mean, I think it's astonishing Jim kept his promise for that long, but I understand she is... upset. Maybe that is the wrong word, since he killed somebody, but... I don't have a better one.
Even though it was hopeless, I liked her little speech. Actually, I really liked her the first time since quite some chapters. At least sh to break up, I mean, it's like he said - as long as she keeps trying, she keeps being herself. These two will never be harmonic, anyway, but that is, I guess, the point... I loved the dialogue. It was smart, and I see that I missed them together. I see that I missed your whole story, now that I start reading again. Lol.
OHMYGOD! John and Sherlock! That was... kind of what I expected... but still they make up in the next chapter? Pleeaaaseee? I want them to be friends again! Now you know that. ; )