Reviews for The Moon and the Suns
eminle chapter 25 . 7/26
Loved the last line!
eminle chapter 24 . 7/26
I loved the shootout scene! I loved Morans response to getting shot and then just turning and shooting Anthea!
eminle chapter 16 . 7/25
Loved how it was told through Anthea's daily txt schedule!
eminle chapter 13 . 7/25
Hahaha! I love how Molly and Jim tricked everyone into allowing Molly back into London. It was a creative idea. I thought the "business relationship" between Anthea and Moran was surprising since everyone but Molly knew it was work.
eminle chapter 3 . 7/22
WOW! There was no doctor... Which leaves the question was he talking to himself and Molly heard, he left a note when he committed suiside, or my personal favorite, did he tell Molly all of this and was she the one to help him end it...
eminle chapter 2 . 7/22
My guess of who kidnapped them is Irene Adler's people
eminle chapter 1 . 7/22
First off some people do read the intros! Second I love how the tables have turned and now Molly is in control of Jim :-)
I'm Over There chapter 30 . 7/13
Guest,

I'd say I hate reviewing my own story, but that would be a lie. I like bumping up the review count (which is the same reason I didn't delete your reviews), though I don't do it often.

This is the only way I can reply to you. I'm glad you liked my characterization of Moriarty, and I'm glad you believe my writing is powerful enough to set Women's Liberation back years-though that was not my intention, I'm flattered nonetheless.

Sorry you didn't enjoy the characterization of Molly. You could've stopped reading back at the Mouse and The Spider, but you continued on to the Moon and The Suns. I'm not sure why, if Molly's characterization bothers you so much, but I'm glad you did since I love to know people are still reading my old fanfiction.

To be honest, I sort of agree with you about Molly. The Molly in TMATS was not a feminist character. After writing TMATS, I realized this and attempted Keep Calm and Carrion, as well as Hydra, both of which have a stronger, more feminist version of Molly.

Neither received the popularity TMATS did, so I discontinued them. Still, so you know I'm not a closet self-hating misogynist , I'd recommend you read them.

Anyway, thanks for reading it all the way through despite not liking everything about my story, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review with both praise and criticism-which is what reviews are for.
Good writing, killed Molly's character -_-
Years of Women's Lib set behind.
Still...LOVED the characterization of Moriarty.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 17 . 5/5
I love Moriarty's facial expressions.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 10 . 5/3
This chapter was great! And that theory was brilliant! I looked it up.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 9 . 5/2
This chapter was scary, but amazing. I love this.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 5 . 5/1
I think Jim actually does care, but won't admit it. I think your writing is amazing! Better than mine.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 4 . 4/30
Molly's distraction was brilliant! I love Molly and Jim together or semi-together. Are these two going to actually get together?
ATM stands for "Automated Teller Machine", so to call it an ATM machine is a tautology. Other than that, however, this chapter is great as always!