Reviews for The Moon and the Suns
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 17 . 5/5
I love Moriarty's facial expressions.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 10 . 5/3
This chapter was great! And that theory was brilliant! I looked it up.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 9 . 5/2
This chapter was scary, but amazing. I love this.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 5 . 5/1
I think Jim actually does care, but won't admit it. I think your writing is amazing! Better than mine.
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 4 . 4/30
Molly's distraction was brilliant! I love Molly and Jim together or semi-together. Are these two going to actually get together?
ATM stands for "Automated Teller Machine", so to call it an ATM machine is a tautology. Other than that, however, this chapter is great as always!
Kiara chapter 30 . 4/1/2014
Hi, I read it and finished it today and honestly you are truly a great writer, I have fallen in love with these characters even more!
One of my favorite parts and the one that shocked me the most was when Jim tortured Molly or kind of tortured Molly, it may sound morbid, but I don't care what anyone says Jim is that way, and if he wasn't like that then he wouldn't be Jim Moriarty! I loved this story, and the fact that you made me feel so bad for Jim, imagining him in a wheelchair was really hard, because you get to the point where you think that Jim and Sherlock are truly immortal, and that nothing can happen to them...This story was amazing, though I gotta admit it was way darker than the first one but still incredible. And you are the first one to make me feel hate towards Sherlock, John, and Lestrade...they were always the good ones in my mind.

The only thing that i would critizise, and not so much, was the fact that Sherlock had people assasinated that was a lil bit unchacteristic, its not like him, although I would understand that he would do it for John

You know what would be super awesome, that you wrote this second part again but with what hapenned in series 3, you know just asking, it is worth a try! :)

Than you for this! I loved reading every part of it!
Emmaline chapter 30 . 2/7/2014
This was amazing! One of the best fanfics I've read in a long time!
gqepicentre chapter 30 . 12/5/2013
You are an amazing story teller who I can see have a great future in writing. Thank you for this. Ill read this again for sure.
GoldenKhaleesi chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
Haha. (Almost) Everyone end up getting shot. I be lying if I said that I saw that coming. Well, I'm off to the next chapter...
GoldenKhaleesi chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Great chapter! It was very interesting learning how Moran started to work for James. & I was on the edge of my seat when Moriarty was trying to get information about Sherlock from Molly.
Eva R chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
Hey, I don't have an account and I'm late to the party but I've been devouring your stories in this series because they're awesome!

RE: Sexy and cool- I like Irene, and I've never understood why everyone HATED Kitty as much as they did, including Sherlock- It's one of the few times he really snaps on anyone in the restroom and I never really understood it- She doesn't turn out to be a good person but she was doing her job.
I hate Sally though, because I know what it's like to be called a "freak" and it sucks. Sherlock calls people stupid, but he mostly kind of seems resigned to be surrounded by stupid people, like "It's not your fault you poor stupid person, now please shut up, grownups are talking." It's clear that he still likes John, Mrs. Hudson, etc. even though they're stupid. But Sally hates Sherlock for being who he is, which he can't help.

But I know what you mean, because I've seen other stuff in similar fandoms and it sucks. It's like when they made another current show based on Sherlock Holmes, they made Watson a girl, but no one would ever make Sherlock, or one of the millions of characters based on the Sherlock Holmes Archetype, a chick. And that's kind of sad.
Doggi-chan chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I thought that Molly and Jim were so much fun in this chapter. It was definitely different than before. I liked that it was so easy for them to just walk out of baskersville.
Doggi-chan chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
I loved this chapter, you made this situation so much fun for both Molly and Jim. I still did not get what the lie in the story was? I liked the idea of them trying to think like Sherlock. And Molly's life was seriously depressing. Is it not Molly's place in the world to find any kind of true happiness?
Doggi-chan chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
oh this was quite eventful. Sherlock finally knows all about Jim and Molly. I thought it was exceptionally funny that he never thought of them together. Jim and Molly just can't seem to stay out of trouble. oh well, I will read on and see what happens to them.