Reviews for Over a Silent Sea
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
did you know you have to wait 10 seconds between submitting reviews because i didn't
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You write beautifully. I like how Lin sort of takes her "listening to the earth" skill for granted, and then when it's gone the silence is awful. This is amazing and keep up the good work! :))
Somewhere In the Clouds chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Why doesn't this have more reviews? What is this blasphemy? Absolutely stunning and intoxicating and lovely and just...ugh! You must write all the Lin angst! I demand it! :D
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
beautifully written, and so heartbreaking I was close to tears. Amazing job.
duskks chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh, this was heartbreakingly perfect. I have no words to describe how amazing this is... loved it.
Kitcatbeanie chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
it's so sad, but it's beautiful.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
i love how heavily the imagery, the idea of toph weighs on lin's mind as she's losing her bneding. a faster world. not enough time. those are really touching, and it says something really special about lin's connection with the earth and the people around her, especially the airbenders. and that last line. do you mean that lin stops living? D:
Sigcius chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
So very powerful. After I watched Episode 10, I was looking forward to reading something that would explore Lin's mind at that very moment, and I got what I wanted. The almost-characterization of the earth is wonderful. It's so sad.